Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MossyNet Server 1.10.2

• 04-08-2016 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

New Vanilla Server run by Cobaas, Custom World Generation - follow the link to see the pics of what the world looks like: imgur.com/a/kPCZW

If you want to join leave your ingame name here in the thread and ill add you to the whitelist

Server IP: 5.10.110.100:43640

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

It's a seriously challenging map! Lots of death, not much stuff..Looks awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ConorDon97

Hi, I would like to join. Username : VladimirVonEire

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Cobaas

ConorDon97 wrote: »
    Hi, I would like to join. Username : VladimirVonEire

Ok all good to go, I've added you to the server, see you on there!

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

Hi can u add me I might be able to get on sometime. I think my name is mhiggy11. Haven't been on in ages and forget the name but I think that's it

done

• Advertisement

Thanks I'll try get on tomorrow

See you on there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,956 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Could I give it a bash too? User: DirkGently.

edit: it's an Amplified map? Me likey!

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

bnt wrote: »
    Could I give it a bash too? User: DirkGently.

edit: it's an Amplified map? Me likey!
    Hey man! It's not amplified but it's pretty similar, better imo! I've added you to the whitelist now so all good to join! See you on there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Farcheal

Could you whitelist Farcheal, niallmcs & Nathan0c99 please?

• Advertisement

Farcheal wrote: »
    Could you whitelist Farcheal, niallmcs & Nathan0c99 please?

All three are added, see you on there

server down? im unable to join

mhiggy09 wrote: »
    server down? im unable to join

Yeah working on getting it back up, should be back shortly

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

When/if you resurrect your misbehaving server could you please whitelist SolitaryScythe? Haven't played vanilla in a long time but I heard they removed Herobrine again so now would be a good time to jump back in :p

Solitaire wrote: »
    When/if you resurrect your misbehaving server could you please whitelist SolitaryScythe? Haven't played vanilla in a long time but I heard they removed Herobrine again so now would be a good time to jump back in :p

Haha I got the server back up after about 30mins!

i saw that they did that alright!

Anyway I've added you to the whitelist :) See you on there

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Server appears to be down and claims Mojang is down when you try to log in (it's not) :confused:

Servers back up

servers down again

mhiggy09 wrote: »
    servers down again

im on it

Cobaas wrote: »
    im on it

The host's backup server went down, shouldn't take long to come back up
    I'll let you know soon as

• Advertisement

Cobaas wrote: »
    The host's backup server went down, shouldn't take long to come back up
    I'll let you know soon as

Servers back up now

• Registered Users Posts: 12,956 ✭✭✭✭bnt

We hit The End on Sunday night. Went well for most folks, but not for yours truly who got stomped by Endermen within seconds and lost all his gear ... :o

Before: spot the under-dressed player.
    395034.png

After: well, I had to do something useful.
    395035.png

No, I have no idea what the boat was for.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

We hit The End on Sunday night. Went well for most folks, but not for yours truly who got stomped by Endermen within seconds and lost all his gear ... :o

395034.png

395035.png

Lol dirk I was wondering where you were for the final pic, I put it up on the site earlier haha, was good fun though in the end... Pun not intended!

I'm chuckling away here reading your post haha

395034.png

395035.png

Haha. Atleast u died before looting the end. I died later that evening and lost a full inventory of loot cause the server crashed straight after a died. Still though had fun before I died

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

No idea if I'll even get around to playing, but you may as well add me to the whitelist: iAirBiscuit

AirBiscuit wrote: »
    No idea if I'll even get around to playing, but you may as well add me to the whitelist: iAirBiscuit

Done, maybe see you on there haha

Advertisement