Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The eternal Quake1 vs Quake2 battle...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I'll buy that for a euro...

Sounds like a plan

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Count me in.There should be a special prize to whoever can mess up Blades hair smile.gif

Ven(shoot them all in the back)om

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Me in. But tell the people who run it that UNT might be going, so they can organise large shipments of paint. My bet is that all UNTies use at least 10 bags of balls, owing to the fact they are spamming ****ers. smile.gif

I also think that all people playing on the Q2 team should be made blink as fast as possible to simulate Q2's low FPS. smile.gif

/me fixes up sniper paint rifle.

Taaaake it Q2 muppets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

me too maybe a few our quake ppl smile.gif

What time and day would it be at?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

is this the one run in rossmore park in monaghan shinji? if so you can count on me. if you did it over the jazz n blues festival weekend we'd have a right old **** up after it, well, those still able to walk would smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Count me in............
    smile.gif
    Q1 is best,Q2 sucks

fluke by name
    fluke by nature.

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 15-07-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

Ok then we should make a date and decide on it plus which one i vote for Kilternan one. The paintball or Skirmish which gets the most votes wins.

So who's doin the tactics smile.gif

No killing round conors you lpb *******s.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Sounds good to me....

Paintball or skirmish, I don't mind!

plz don't be on a monday or wedensday night

smile.gif

Might be able to get a few guys and gals from work

wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 16-07-99).]

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 16-07-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

OK.... we certainly seem to have enough interest for it smile.gif

Can everyone who wants to come along email me (shinji@qamex.com, for those too lazy to check the little "email" button above this post tongue.gif) putting "paintball" in the subject line and saying what times/dates don't suit you? That way we can organise it to accomodate the most people... Also, if you have suggestions for where we should go, or what other things we should do (anything involving live ammunition is a no-no.... but games of "chase Daa around the forest with a big stick" are permitted... tongue.gif) then put them in there as well.

Oh, and I think I'll leave the organisation of the apres-match ****up to "WhiteWash Drinking Managament Ltd.", they've proven very reliable in the past... smile.gif

Ja,
    Shinji

Advertisement