Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Why is it illegal for mentally impaired people to have sex before marriage?

• 23-11-2014 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

Move to Legal Discussion if necessary. This topic came up in a conversation I had today. Why exactly is it illegal for mentally impaired people to have sex before marriage? Does this mean that it will always be illegal for mentally impaired, homosexual men and women to have sex? Until gay marriage is legal in Ireland, anyways.

I think after the water protests are finished, we need to put this on the protest agenda. "My girlfriend has special needs...and so do I!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭jeepers101

Move to Legal Discussion if necessary. This topic came up in a conversation I had today. Why exactly is it illegal for mentally impaired people to have sex before marriage? Does this mean that it will always be illegal for homosexual men and women to have sex? Until gay marriage is legal in Ireland, anyways.

I think after the water protests are finished, we need to put this on the protest agenda. "My girlfriend has special needs...and so do I!"

This post is wrong on so many levels

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

Move to Legal Discussion if necessary. This topic came up in a conversation I had today. Why exactly is it illegal for mentally impaired people to have sex before marriage? Does this mean that it will always be illegal for homosexual men and women to have sex? Until gay marriage is legal in Ireland, anyways.

Thinly veiled IW post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭ Charli Numerous Windbreaker

I'm guessing you're mentally impaired and single, OP..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

because they might mistake a sheep for a ram

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Game over.

Insert 20p and try again.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement