Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Greatest Irish Fighter

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,083 ✭✭✭✭blade1

You may or may not have seen this film about Mike McTigue.
    I bumped into his granddaughter around 2 years ago and she told me a few stories.

A bloody canvas.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Perry12

bono_v wrote: »
    Fantastic documentary on Seán Mannion on tg4 with subtitles
    https://www.tg4.ie/en/programmes/rocky-ros-muc/

Also equally as good radio documentary here;

https://www.rte.ie/radio1/doconone/2014/0912/647703-sean-mannion-rocky-rosmuc-connemara-boxing/

Seems to have disappeared from the site. Do you know where I could find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Who is Spike Sullivan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

blade1 wrote: »
    You may or may not have seen this film about Mike McTigue.
    I bumped into his granddaughter around 2 years ago and she told me a few stories.

A bloody canvas.

Amazing story. Thanks for posting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Surely Katie Taylor has to be involved in this conversation at this stage. I know The thread is over 10 years old at this stage, but her success and what she has done for women’s boxing, cannot be dismissed.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,789 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Surely Katie Taylor has to be involved in this conversation at this stage. I know The thread is over 10 years old at this stage, but her success and what she has done for women’s boxing, cannot be dismissed.

No. 1 without a doubt.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Deiseboy01

No. 1 without a doubt.

WUM.

There's what, maybe 30 lightweight women pros, maybe 5 decent ones? Not even in the conversation.

Advertisement