Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Picnic on RTE2 now

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66,820 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

philstar wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

but all comedians think they're great fun, otherwise they wouldn't be in it

Not all comedians have to keep telling you, and Al does it more than any other comedian I know, second place goes to Brendan O'Carroll, who seems to spend an inordinate amount of time telling us how good he is.

Fine if that is your thing, but Al does nothing for me but annoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

When did social life become so competitive?

It's seems anyone who wasn't at electric picnic just wants to have a small go at anyone who was, and vice versa.

Gone are the times when you'd consider a weekend away with friends a bit of a blessing for your group and hopefully make some nice memories rather than the 'look at how much fun we're having' as it seems to have turned into.

My money stays put where it belongs on this one - in my bank account :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,756 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

watching highlights from the 2016 Hyde park concerts on Sky Arts now.

would put rtes music coverage to shame

Stevie Wonder on now. Always wondered with him being blind could they not just tell him hes playing in London while he could just be playing at home with a crowd noise tape on lol. (bit of dark humour there sorry if i offended anyone). Brillent artist though

Advertisement