Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Subway Free 6inch sub + 3 cookies on new app

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Muahahaha wrote: »
    yeah anytime I click into Offers it crashes for me, all the other stuff works just not the Offers page

Anyway got a free 6 inch sub yesterday, thanks again OP

Anyone know how many points you get for each 6 inch sub at all?

u get points only for cash purchases and not redeeming points.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

u get points only for cash purchases and not redeeming points.

I meant cash purchases- anyone know how many points a single 6 inch sub is worth, i.e how many do you have to buy to get to 500 points for a free one?

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

I meant cash purchases- anyone know how many points a single 6 inch sub is worth, i.e how many do you have to buy to get to 500 points for a free one?

One point for every 15c spent I think?

Quackster wrote: »
    One point for every 15c spent I think?

wow that seems very low, at that level a 4.50 sub would give you 30 points but you need 500 for a free one which would be 17 subs. At that level you would need to spend 76.50 to get a 4.50 sub for free. If thats the case its not worth it for me, it would take me perhaps a year and a half to be in Subway 17 times.

yeah even with double points it wouldnt work for me as Im not one for going out of my way to chase loyalty card points, if Im there Im there and if not Im not. I used to work with a guy who went to Subway every single lunchtime 5 days a week, it would work good for someone like that who is a frequent customer. anyway. But if it takes 17 subs to get a free one I would be at least 18 months collecting that so not worth it for me. I'll still leave the app installed as there should be other offers once they get their offers section on the app actually working without crashing everytime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

The only time I ever see the inside of a Subway is when I see something free in a thread like this, would never pay money for anything in there. When the app first appeared it was great, racked up thousands of points early on, at 100 points for a hot drink that was very handy for me when getting the bus home from college every week.

Have they killed the only edible thing in there, the meatball marinara? I was looking the other day and it seems like they'd replaced it with something with 50% less meatballs and the rest made up of their horrible cheap salami or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

Cheers OP. Dont think I've have a Subway yet this year! 1280 points now :)

Edit: 1 year and 1 week ago was last time I used the subcard!

Is the new app crashing for others when you try to go into Offers?

Yea, me too

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Yyhhuuu wrote: »
    F that I'm making my own, anyway they don't even have bread according to the tax law.

well you might struggle to get similar rolls unless you are making your own, all 5 types of sub rolls in tesco are over the limit for exemption too. People were freaking out about it, but must have never looked at a packet before.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Email is in for buy one foot long get one free if you order ahead using the new app

You have to order online dont think it works for any irish stores ?

I am able to select my local and it’s coming up with a free one, the app even reminds you

Ahh great which store ?

I dont get any
    Option to order on app can just search storess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭SourSessions

I dont get any Option to order on app can just search storess

Have you downloaded the new app?

Select the store and then it goes to the order section it’s quite easy

I cannot select store to order it takes me to google maps ? Can someone check if sandyford is coming up !

Never mind i have to select option on home !!

Edit : Works fine

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Kuevasss

Already received 500 points when I installed the new app.
    And tomorrow I'll buy 1 footlong and receive 500 bonus points (Offer: 500 bonus points when you buy any sub, salad or wrap) and 1 extra footlong (Offer: BOGOF footlong). I believe these 2 offers can be combined?
    Just need to go before the new lockdown... dunno if the stores will be closed for collection after that...
    And by the way, my app does not find some Subway stores near my home in Dublin (examples: Terenure, Rathmines)
    Thanks, OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 frenchpoodle

i WENT TO MY LOCAL SUB WAY , JUST TO SEE, DID NOT GET 500 BONUS POINTS ,SHE SAID IT MEANS 500 POINTS TO GET A SUBWAY , ANYYWAY I USED THE 500 POINTS I GOT FROM THE APP , SO IT WAS FREE. MY LOCAL DOESNT DO ORDDER ONLINE EITHER.

Advertisement