Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Player Stream not found

• 22-09-2020 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Can anyone help me with this? I have a JVC Smart Tv and have the RTE Player app on it. Up until last week it worked fine but since Friday, when I try to watch certain programmes, the ads play and then everything stops and a message saying ‘Stream not found, unfortunately this stream could not be started’ appears.
    Netflix etc. works fine so don’t think it’s an internet issue.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭EdmondShiels3

Can you remove the App and install it again or try give the TV a reboot. If you don't have a restart option try plugging it out. I have Sony Android TV and this has fixed some problems for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

I have never watched a programme right through on RTE Player, even connected directly to the router.
    It is an absolutely dire service.

Advertisement