Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Diagnosis was tonsillitis. Was told that if it doesn’t start improving by Monday to go back because it could be glandular fever :eek: let’s hope not because my holidays are on Sunday week.

So I’m downtown for coffee with mam to cheer myself up a little bit

Oh poor you!!! Were you not prescribed an antibiotic? My oldest son used to suffer terrible with them as a young lad. My youngest had a couple of bouts but huge tonsils and adenoids and had both removed almost 2 years ago. Not a single sore throat since (touch wood). Plenty of rest and fluids but I'm sure you've already been told that. Take care :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Nice start to your Friday evening G !

In , tis very odd weather this evening , on a plus note , the thunderstorm last night ? Slept through it ! Windy rainy howling nights lull me to sleep :p

Oh , and I got a packet of Roundies today :)

Yeah, I was told today we had thunder/lightning, didn't hear a bit of it and I'd normally wake at the drop of a pin.

Must drink wine more often :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,061 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Nice start to your Friday evening G !

In , tis very odd weather this evening , on a plus note , the thunderstorm last night ? Slept through it ! Windy rainy howling nights lull me to sleep :p

Oh , and I got a packet of Roundies today :)

Was there a Thunderstorm last night in our parts?? Heard the rain as I nodded off. I love the sound of it through an open window on a humid night.

I've no Roundies. Haven't had them in a while. Thanks for reminding me.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Another Apocalyptic rain shower just here now

• Registered Users Posts: 21,815 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Was there a Thunderstorm last night in our parts?? Heard the rain as I nodded off. I love the sound of it through an open window on a humid night.

I've no Roundies. Haven't had them in a while. Thanks for reminding me.:D

Apparently we had lightening also !
    Oh my window was wide open also , love the sound of it too :)

Lol , Dunne Stores have the Roundies for one euro a pack atm , bargain :D

And after being in Dunne Stores , I forgot to get milk so will mosey on out again in a bit :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Another Apocalyptic rain shower just here now

I got absolutely drownded in one about 15 minutes ago :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,277 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I don't think there was thunder and lightning here, unless I slept through it.

Right, I'm just ordering Chinese. Get your orders in and I'll meet you in Grandeeod's. I'll be the wan on the bar stool admiring the lights at the indoor outdoor bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Right, I'm just ordering Chinese. Get your orders in and I'll meet you in Grandeeod's. I'll be the wan on the bar stool admiring the lights at the indoor outdoor bar.

Please keep a bar stool free for me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

fmpisces wrote: »
    Oh poor you!!! Were you not prescribed an antibiotic? My oldest son used to suffer terrible with them as a young lad. My youngest had a couple of bouts but huge tonsils and adenoids and had both removed almost 2 years ago. Not a single sore throat since (touch wood). Plenty of rest and fluids but I'm sure you've already been told that. Take care :)

Yeah, antibiotics and told that if it doesn’t start to improve to go back. I do tend to suffer with throat issues quite a bit myself, but they always usually clear up with a course of antibiotics so hopefully this will be the same. Gives me an excuse to put my feet up anyway :pac:

honeybear wrote: »

And me. But if there 'ain't no bar stools left I'll just sit on the bar (and help myself :D)

Enjoy the Chinese Leg End Reject :)

• Advertisement

Well at least I'm here, which was unexpected! Working tomorrow, so no late night revelry. Bar shuts at 11pm sharp!:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Well at least I'm here, which was unexpected! Working tomorrow, so no late night revelry. Bar shuts at 11pm sharp!:D

I demand a lock-in :D:D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting on my bed with a sleepy head on me

Right, I'm just ordering Chinese. Get your orders in and I'll meet you in Grandeeod's. .

*Sticks head in*

Did I hear someone mention Chinese 😛?

Welcome home Seph! Did you get us pressies? :P

I didn't ! Yer the ones that should be buying me presents! Homecoming presents 😛😀

I demand a lock-in :D:D:D

No probs, once you let yourselves out.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,277 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

And me. But if there 'ain't no bar stools left I'll just sit on the bar (and help myself :D)

Enjoy the Chinese Leg End Reject :)

I'll throw a few extra bar stools in the car. 11pm finish???? :D:pac: Such innocence!

Hope you feel better soon Kitty, plenty of ice cream instead of solid food.

I'll get you a Chinese Seph with extra prawn crackers.

I'll throw a few extra bar stools in the car. 11pm finish???? :D:pac: Such innocence!

Hope you feel better soon Kitty, plenty of ice cream instead of solid food.

I'll get you a Chinese Seph with extra prawn crackers.

I know, but work and driving.:( Now if it was last weekend, I'd be peeling you all off the floor. :D

Anyway, I'm not meant to be here. Should be finishing up over some nice grub, listening to arty farty BS! Actually, I prefer here.:D

I'm brokeside :D I'm well aware that's not even a word :P
    Bought boots to go with the dresses.
    Someone PLEASE take my debit card off me :D

Going out to shut in the hens & ducks. It’s milling down.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm brokeside :D I'm well aware that's not even a word :P
    Bought boots to go with the dresses.
    Someone PLEASE take my debit card off me :D

I'll mind it for ya

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,677 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I just cannot be trusted with biscuits :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling in the guest bedroom of my uncle and aunt's lovely house on the shores of Lough Erne up in Fermanagh.

Had a lovely dinner and a long natter and catch up with the two of them. :) The weather may not be great but I'm glad to be here and taking it easy for the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Chilling on couch helping luckiest man pick out cars. I don’t know why he’s asking me!! Just about to have taco fries, home made! Unreal

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,677 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh save us a plate Shoes!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

My period is ****ing killing me!:mad:

Im so angry I so mamgry mangry andgy angry! :mad:

My period is ****ing killing me!:mad:

Im so angry I so mamgry mangry andgy angry! :mad:

Painkillers and a hot water bottle!!!

Have to head upstairs and take a phone from a teenage godchild on a sleepover. She’s a real good kid, but, this is all new to me!

Painkillers and a hot water bottle!!!
    I deserve a solpadeine. Am going to get them now. Will be less angry in a bit.:o

Have to head upstairs and take a phone from a teenage godchild on a sleepover. She’s a real good kid, but, this is all new to me!
    Modern day childcare!

Modern day childcare!
    Tbh, I’m beginning to think she’s the more mature!

• Advertisement

Tbh, I’m beginning to think she’s the more mature!

It would be easier to amputate a limb :D
    Good luck, I'm sure you got this!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement