Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

myprotein.ie 40% off everything for black friday

• 22-11-2018 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

myprotein.ie 45% off everything if you use the keyword BLACK on checkout.

my gym instructor recommended them and a lad in work recommended them. i haven't tried them before, i normally use kinetica. but with 40% off it's worth a punt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

The stuff is great, but delivery times seem to have gotten very poor the last few months. A week from order to receiving delivery seems to be the norm for me now.

You'll never pay full price for products on there as there's always good discounts codes knocking around, but I've only ever once seen as high as 40%.

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 maggiewhite

There’s 45% off now

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Heiser

Buy through TopCashback and get 10% back as well

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭wildrover444

Heiser wrote: »
    Buy through TopCashback and get 10% back as well

It says only the American my protein site is eligible thru topcashback

Advertisement