Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Soda Stream Fizzi - £20 [+ AddressPal Fee]

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

Ok, so I went into Argos in Castlebar this morning, they have the replacement cannisters in stock - cashier didn't know why they are no longer on the website. Said she has had a few people asking about them. €18.99 with empty to exchange.
    In fairness I have always found the staff in this particular shop very helpful.

Just to follow up on this. The email reply from Argos was less than helpful - basically told me what I know that the replacement gas is not showing on the website and that I should call in to a store to see if they have it in stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭dos30

How much to it work out at per liter of sparkling water?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

dos30 wrote: »
    How much to it work out at per liter of sparkling water?

Depends on how much fizz you like. If you get the advertised 60 litres it works out at about 31c per litre

• Registered Users Posts: 40 rwaldron21

Hiya,
    Does anyone know where in Dublin sells the Sodastream Flavours (Syrups). ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

rwaldron21 wrote: »
    Hiya,

Some of the larger Tescos have them sometimes (such as in the run-up to Christmas)- but not always. Argos used do them- but have stopped. Best bet is to get them directly from Sodastream- or Amazon- or indeed- just use other syrup- such as lime syrup or other syrups that you can get in most offlicences and some supermarkets. DID have them on occasion too (along with spare bottles)- but its not something that they consistently carry.

• Advertisement

Hiya, I tried Large Tescos, they haven't done them in a few years... The plan is to use cordial after Christmas but its a Christmas present so I need a few official sodastream flavours. I find it hard to believe that Argos and other stores are selling the sodastream devices but not the flavours that are needed for them

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭lardarse

Hiya,

Try the range.

Or if you go up north try dunelms

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Moving2017

lardarse wrote: »
    Try the range.

I end up just adding cordial to it post fizz... i gave up looking for the syrups!

lardarse wrote: »
    Try the range.

Sainsburys carry a few of the official syrups too (if you're going North).

I was up the North last week and tried 3 stores including Sainsburys, I think I need some ears to the ground on this one that if anyone spots the elusive syrups could they let me know.........The Range might be a good shout, I'll try there next.

• Advertisement

Stop the lights, I just rang the Range, they have them AND they take gas cannisters back !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

As an fyi... Sodastream are having a nice 50% off deal for BF on their website https://sodastream.co.uk/products/spirit looks good? Bit better than Amazon + prime

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭ozmo

Hiya,

Yeah - we generally just use Ribena - both sugar and sugarfree work out lovely :)

Oh - wine is good too -

How to do it

How not to do it! :P

“Roll it back”

deegs wrote: »
    As an fyi... Sodastream are having a nice 50% off deal for BF on their website https://sodastream.co.uk/products/spirit looks good? Bit better than Amazon + prime

Ironically- sodastream syrups are 'Coming Soon' on Sodastream's own website- aka they don't sell them (yet).......... What a mess........

Advertisement