Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

03-08-2019, 11:22   #16
smilerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashoonage View Post
And then ppv for the big cards on top if that , nothing cheap about that
For 10 channels it is
All the football and most of the ufcs
Advertisement
04-08-2019, 06:52   #17
cletus

Came in from the pub last night and figured I'd look at some of the prelims from Covington Lawlor before heading to bed. Turns out I had access to the main card already. Normally with a fight night it takes maybe a fortnight before it's available.

Anybody know if this was because of the original Russian deal for this card, the hour it was on at, or (fingers crossed) perhaps we'll have all non numbered events available that quickly?
04-08-2019, 14:40   #18
kenji

Outside of the high seas and BT,what are your options to watch UFC now ?? Thanks!
04-08-2019, 14:49   #19
dashoonage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenji View Post
Outside of the high seas and BT,what are your options to watch UFC now ?? Thanks!
Without sailing the high seas BT and fight pass are the only options , not sure if content is blocked on fightpass still because of the BT deal , will still have to pay for ppv on fight pass and some numbered cards on BT will be ppv.

We had it good there for a while , I’d pay for fight fightpass if the ppv were free on it to be honest
Thanks from:
04-08-2019, 15:04   #20
kenji

I've been watching since the glory days on Bravo

I don't have a clue how to navigate the high seas.
I will gladly pay for their product but they're not making it easy.£30 a month on top of Sky sub is just too much considering I only watch UFC on BT.

Is it possible to view all live events on Fight Pass in Ireland.I would pay extra for the PPV events if needs be ?? Thanks!

quote="dashoonage;110878357"]Without sailing the high seas BT and fight pass are the only options , not sure if content is blocked on fightpass still because of the BT deal , will still have to pay for ppv on fight pass and some numbered cards on BT will be ppv.

We had it good there for a while , I’d pay for fight fightpass if the ppv were free on it to be honest[/quote]
Advertisement
04-08-2019, 15:23   #21
dashoonage

I honestly don't know the fightpass set up , someone else can clarify hopefully.

Bravo... man were old
Thanks from:
04-08-2019, 16:31   #22
cletus

So, further to my earlier post, and maybe as an answer to subsequent queries, there appears to have been some sort of glitch last night. This morning the main card is blacked out.

Re fight pass in general, you get early prelims and prelims live on fight pass. The main card is blacked out, depending on whether it's a fight night or ppv for between 1 and 3 weeks, I think. I don't usually watch the main card on fight pass, I sail the high seas.

There used to be an option to purchase ppv through the app, but that's gone since the BT deal
04-08-2019, 16:35   #23
cletus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashoonage View Post
Bravo... man were old
I can beat that, I saw UFC 1, 2 and 3 on bootleg VHS back around '96ish
04-08-2019, 16:51   #24
kenji

Can you purchase the ppv if you have a vpn ?

I couldn't even find last nights full card on the high seas,last night or this morning !?

I just rang Sky and they said it's 10e for 6 months and 20e for remaining 6 months.
Would this be the most reliable option ??
Tempted to go for it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cletus View Post
So, further to my earlier post, and maybe as an answer to subsequent queries, there appears to have been some sort of glitch last night. This morning the main card is blacked out.

Re fight pass in general, you get early prelims and prelims live on fight pass. The main card is blacked out, depending on whether it's a fight night or ppv for between 1 and 3 weeks, I think. I don't usually watch the main card on fight pass, I sail the high seas.

There used to be an option to purchase ppv through the app, but that's gone since the BT deal
Advertisement
04-08-2019, 17:25   #25
dashoonage

Did someone have a list a while back of what cards will be ppv on BT this year ?
29-08-2019, 10:22   #26
ERG89

UFC 242 is on BT Sports Box Office. Not exactly an amazing card from top to bottom, other than Khabib vs Poirier there ain't a lot of name value. It will probably be shown the following Friday like UFC 239 was.
29-08-2019, 12:52   #27
Mellor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERG89 View Post
UFC 242 is on BT Sports Box Office. Not exactly an amazing card from top to bottom, other than Khabib vs Poirier there ain't a lot of name value. It will probably be shown the following Friday like UFC 239 was.
Due to the location, they’ve booked a Muslim fight card. Which means that outside of Khabib and Makhachev, there are lots of lower ranked, or newly signed fighters.
29-08-2019, 18:49   #28
mdwexford

Shame but I’ll pay it just to watch the main event.

Hope they lay off ppv for 243.
244 will definitely be ppv.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion