Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Match Thread*** 4th July 2017 vs LED Bright Sparks @ Colmcilles 9PM

• 05-07-2017 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

The very embodiment of a game of two halves. We trailed 2-0 at the break to two very sloppy goals but the heads didn't drop. After coming out of the blocks at half time we scored almost immediately. From there we pushed on and really punished them. John rattled the bar from about 30 yards and followed up with a cracker from around 35. Another from John coupled with goals from Ed and Ronan completed our win. LED had a penalty saved towards the end of the game too. We were definitely worth the win. A special thanks to Darren for togging out for us, was a real game changer.

Team tonight was

Craig
    Martin
    Russell
    Rob
    Damo
    Keith
    David
    John
    Ronan
    Steven
    Darren
    Karl
    Ed

Scorers this season

Ronan x 4
    John x 3
    Ed x 3
    Rego x 2
    Robbie x 1
    Karl x 1
    Martin x 1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

Cracking peno save dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Thanks Damo. Ed was roaring at me "Dive to your left, dive to your left!" so naturally I went to the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Omackeral wrote: »
    Thanks Damo. Ed was roaring at me "Dive to your left, dive to your left!" so naturally I went to the right.

Yea a unreal peno save Craig.

Darren

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Quick bonus match update. We played in the Friday night cup competition and came out with a 2-1 victory in Benildus. That's apparently put us into the quarter final now. Pack your passports, we're off to Europe.

Advertisement