Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Scooter seat upholstered

Options
  • 09-09-2019 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭

Anyone suggest an upholsterer for scooter seat, seat was cut and want to Getbulb it fixed before rain seeps into the sponge.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Anyone suggest an upholsterer for scooter seat, seat was cut and want to Getbulb it fixed before rain seeps into the sponge.

You could diy it? Easy enough job all you need is a staple gun and the vinyl sheeting.
    Hairdryer makes it easier but is not essential.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭bladespin

Where are you located?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

bladespin wrote: »
    Where are you located?

The red cow

CJhaughey wrote: »
    You could diy it? Easy enough job all you need is a staple gun and the vinyl sheeting.

I’d prefer to get someone to do it. Ideally would have liked leather as it was a leather seat.

CJhaughey wrote: »

I’d prefer to get someone to do it. Ideally would have liked leather as it was a leather seat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭Miscreant

You could try this crowd: https://lmemotorcycles.com/
    I have had them service my scooter several times and they are very good. I have seen the work they do on saddles too and it seems like they do good work (I am in no way affiliated to them.... just in case this is thought to be schilling). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭H_Lime

So for the momentary hijack but I'd also love to hear if theres anyone doing same near Cork bi! Or Clonmel. Have two needing doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭johnml

Heard good things about this guy:

www.diggerseats.co.uk

johnml wrote: »
    Heard good things about this guy:

www.diggerseats.co.uk

He's based in Wales...

Advertisement