Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Easy one all you Caravaners

• 30-08-2019 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi All,
    I have a Sterling Europa 600, twin axle, Mass running order 1395 kg max laden mass 1640kg. shipping length 7.95 meters.

Would anyone here have a suggestion for a car/suv? the combined weight of Car and caravan is not an issue as I hold a CE - DE licence, or as i still call it a HGV lic.

Any suggestions will be gratefully accepted.

Thanks Tom
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Yawlboy

I personally like 4WD when towing so would be suggesting cars like the Subaru Outback or Skoda Superb 4x4.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tomdixon

Thanks Yawlboy,

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tomdixon

Thanks, I eventually bought a Range Rover Evoke 2.0L D 150bhp 4 wheel drive, getting a tow bar fitted, thanks

Advertisement