Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Epstein?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

This is a 'reasonable theory', to assume he was extinguished in order to protect others.

Now a much better actual conspiracy theory might be: that he was removed from the cell, with no questions (under the guise of a stretcher and full covering sheet), straight into a medicare van, only to be transferred away (past the crem), to a private airfield, and onto another private island to live out the rest of his billionaire days, with a new name, hairstyle and stick-on moustache.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,747 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The guy was an agent/bagman/recruiter for the Israelis/Mossad.

Oh here we go. Okay, I'll bite, how was he a recruiter for Mossad (with some sort of evidence)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Oh here we go. Okay, I'll bite, how was he a recruiter for Mossad (with some sort of evidence)?

Epstein was a spy for Mossad is just a rumor. If he was the information has not got out yet. Gladine Maxwell father though was a Mossad agent.

Journalists who have investigated were told by sources Acosta was told to back off. Epstein it alleged was a intelligence asset for the FBI or another government agency. He got protected its the reason his sentence was so light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

I don’t think he’s dead. The people who whacked McCain took him to gitmo where the rest will end up after the storm, WWG1WGA.
    Going to confirm this by visiting websites that agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

This is pretty interesting

g8q8bkpjgqf31.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

I’m definitely going to believe what someone who believes in Qanon posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Why all the conspiracy? The guy had lived a life of luxury able to do anything he wanted and now he was gonna spend the rest of his life, or at least a good portion in prison, of course he would take the easy way out

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    This is pretty interesting

g8q8bkpjgqf31.png

Its anonymous post. Could be someone mad fantasy. Conspiracy sites are running wild now is not even Epstein and his body was switched out. Saw him and looks like him for me, he just looks a bit purple. Could be the camera or the lighting ie causing the purple bright tint.

JJayoo wrote: »
    Why all the conspiracy? The guy had lived a life of luxury able to do anything he wanted and now he was gonna spend the rest of his life, or at least a good portion in prison, of course he would take the easy way out

Only two weeks before was alleged he tried to kill himself in the same prison. He was found curled up in a ball with bruises. Conflicting stories in newspapers there too, the Washington Post heard from sources Epstein claimed he was attacked in his cell block. Two weeks later he ends up dead in one of the most monitored prisons in the United States.

Why would he be taken off the suicide watch list? Was only 14 days earlier it alleged he tried to end his life. He was hardly a recovered man in 14 days. And if reports are true and see no reason there not true. Cameras were placed in the cells for high profile prisoners.

Jeffrey Epstein autopsy results delayed, chief medical examiner says ...Conspiracy sites are probaby off the charts right now and i not have looked yet, it was already madness last few days.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ed-chief-medi/

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭Wtf ?

If I was a Billionaire and caught by the bollix, I might reach for the rope too.
    Could easily be that too ?

Wtf ? wrote: »
    If I was a Billionaire and caught by the bollix, I might reach for the rope too.
    Could easily be that too ?

You not listening. This is second attempt allegedly. Even though he told authorities he was attacked in his cell, the first time. Washington Post is not a junk tabloid and they confirmed it.

Now his dead. Apparently taken off a suicide list 14 days later. This is a serious negligence and prison staff are in deep trouble. Now we hearing they can't yet make a determination what caused his death. Its unbelieveable he could even hang himself in his cell and not be caught.

There cameras watching his every move. There preparation thats need to be done before he hanged himself. What did he use to hang himself? He had to tie the bed linen or something around a fiitting in the roof- no details about this yet. If he attempted the first time did he hang himself with same items and why did the staff not remove those items from his cell? There lot of unanswered questions and just saying he committed suicide, is not a good enough reply.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Not to freak anyone out but Rogan just pointed out Alex Jones was going on and on about Epstein’s pedophile sex island ages ago and before anyone.

Not to freak anyone out but Rogan just pointed out Alex Jones was going on and on about Epstein’s pedophile sex island ages ago and before anyone.

I doubt it. Alex Jones entire podcast is about conspiracies. He just has more time than others to talk about Epstein. He not the first person to write and talk about the Island.

After watching his deposition about Sandy Hook, his not a good researcher. Surprised me how little he knows. He a basic conspiracy theorist.

I watched his discussion with Joe Rogan about WTC7 and was awful.

In fairness to someone like Mike West of Metabunk he approaches conspiracies in the right way and debates the subjects with 9/11 conspiracy theorists. There podcasts about other conspircies i don't believe, so i skip them.

Advertisement