Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

The Nal wrote: »
    Im glad you're dealing in specifics.

"no time at all".

Amateur hour.

This is a silly conversation anyway about a debunked theory. Go read about it. Its widely accepted as being invalid.

You want things to be conspiracies so much but you can't provide any evidence. Its fascinating to watch.

My favourite part of the last few pages is when you cited a book you haven't even read as evidence. Fantastic.

I just using Myer video evidence here. Searched for this film found it.

Hughes film.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9EOdyjdgpU

Kennedy limo has just turned the corner at TSBD. You can even see the police motorcycles following Kennedy are also beginning to make their turn at TSBD.

With the two white vehicles just behind Kennedy, we now count back how many vehicles are behind the white cars, before we see McClain bike!

Clear picture here. Just four cars behind the two white cars, Mcclain bike appears. Since the two white cars can be seen in the shot when Kennedy car was turning the corner at TSBD. We can now postively proof Myer is full of ****.
    487357.png

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Clear picture here. Just four cars behind the two white cars, Mcclain bike appears. Since the two white cars can be seen in the shot when Kennedy car was turning the corner at TSBD. We can now postively proof Myer is full of ****.
    487357.png
    There's no bike in that picture.:confused:

Better image.

487358.png

• Registered Users Posts: 16,418 ✭✭✭✭banie01

King Mob wrote: »
    My fave was when he showed everyone how good his reading was by not understanding what "preclude" meant and used grammar so bad he was arguing against himself.

Oh know he didn't!
    Wait I mean No! No he didn't :)

"Not preclude" is clearly intended to be used as a double negative by the HSCA!
    Meaning it's absolutely positive that it was the Mafia ;)

banie01 wrote: »
    Oh know he didn't!
    Wait I mean No! No he didn't :)

"Not preclude" is clearly intended to be used as a double negative by the HSCA!
    Meaning it's absolutely positive that it was the Mafia ;)

Notre Dame law professor G. Robert Blakey is a recognized expert on organized crime and an authority on the JFK assassination. He is the author of the 1981 book, The Plot To Kill the President, and in the late 1960s he campaigned for and helped write much of the anti-racketeering legislation that would usher in the demise of the Mafia. As chief counsel to the 1977 House Select Committee on Assassinations, Blakey led the investigation into President Kennedy’s assassination, reexamining the evidence with a new forensics panel. The committee found that there was a “probable conspiracy,” suggesting that parts of the Mafia and/or certain anti-Castro Cuban groups “may have been involved.”[/B

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/interview-g-robert-blakey/

I did not understand the language according to you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Im a little disappointed that you didn't do an MS Paint job on that.

The National Academy of Sciences also concluded that the evidence was invalid and that the recording was made about a minute after the shots.

http://jfk-records.com/ScienceAndJustice_45%284%29_207-226%282005%29.pdf

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2199&dat=19820515&id=VLcrAAAAIBAJ&sjid=6OcFAAAAIBAJ&pg=4533,3074572&hl=en
    Notre Dame law professor G. Robert Blakey is a recognized expert on organized crime and an authority on the JFK assassination. He is the author of the 1981 book, The Plot To Kill the President, and in the late 1960s he campaigned for and helped write much of the anti-racketeering legislation that would usher in the demise of the Mafia. As chief counsel to the 1977 House Select Committee on Assassinations, Blakey led the investigation into President Kennedy’s assassination, reexamining the evidence with a new forensics panel. The committee found that there was a “probable conspiracy,” suggesting that parts of the Mafia and/or certain anti-Castro Cuban groups “may have been involved.”[/B

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/interview-g-robert-blakey/

May have been involved. But, but, you said they - "ruled that Kennedy was killed by the mafia."

How odd?

This Robert Blakey you mean?

"If you could prove to me that there was no police officer in the place where he had to be, you would falsify [the acoustics evidence]." -- G. Robert Blakey

Well, its been proved.

P.S. You haven't read either of those books Blakey wrote. The ones you quickly copied and pasted after you googled him.

The interview is from a 25 year old documentary called "Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald" by the way which is overwhelming in its conclusions that Oswald acted alone.

Well worth a watch. One of the better JFK assassination docs ever made.

https://www.pbs.org/video/frontline-who-was-lee-harvey-oswald/

Im a little disappointed that you didn't do an MS Paint job on that.

The National Academy of Sciences also concluded that the evidence was invalid and that the recording was made about a minute after the shots.

http://jfk-records.com/ScienceAndJustice_45%284%29_207-226%282005%29.pdf

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2199&dat=19820515&id=VLcrAAAAIBAJ&sjid=6OcFAAAAIBAJ&pg=4533,3074572&hl=en

May have been involved. But, but, you said they - "ruled that Kennedy was killed by the mafia."

How odd?

This Robert Blakey you mean?

"If you could prove to me that there was no police officer in the place where he had to be, you would falsify [the acoustics evidence]." -- G. Robert Blakey

Well, its been proved.

P.S. You haven't read either of those books Blakey wrote. The ones you quickly copied and pasted after you googled him.

The interview is from a 25 year old documentary called "Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald" by the way which is overwhelming in its conclusions that Oswald acted alone.

So you have got nothing to prove? You just posting links for me to read instead. You posted this documentary as proof McClain bike was not in the right place, and i have challenged your assertion with evidence. Do you still believe Myers evidence is correct and please state why?

But you do have trouble with reading comprehension as you spent several posts repeating a quote that directly contradicted what you claimed it said.
    Then, in the course of trying to justify that, your poor grasp of grammar lead you to state the quote said the opposite of what you said and that the HCSA disagreed with itself.
    This was because I don't think you understand what "precludes" means.

This most recent quote again contradicts your claims because you cannot read it properly.
    suggesting that parts of the Mafia and/or certain anti-Castro Cuban groups “may have been involved.”
    This does not equal "they ruled the mafia was behind it."
    Claiming that that quote supports that conclusion requires either profound dishonesty or profound lack of English reading ability.

Also, you run into problems as the HSCA directly disagree with other parts of the conspiracy theory you believe in.
    For example, they categorically state unambiguously that the FBI and CIA were not involved.

So why are they wrong about that, but right about the part you like?
    Are they wrong about both?
    Are they part of the conspiracy now?

So you have got nothing to prove? You just posting links for me to read instead. You posted this documentary as proof McClain bike was not in the right place, and i have challenged your assertion with evidence. Do you still believe Myers evidence is correct and please state why?

I'm not posting links for you to read. I'm posting links for others to read to prove your dishonest spread of misinformation.

There is adequate information readily available that easily debunks this silly theory. Information that for some bizarre reason you avoid.
    Also, you run into problems as the HSCA directly disagree with other parts of the conspiracy theory you believe in.
    For example, they categorically state unambiguously that the FBI and CIA were not involved.

So why are they wrong about that, but right about the part you like?
    Are they wrong about both?
    Are they part of the conspiracy now?

They also conclude, their number 1 conclusion as it happens, that "Lee Harvey Oswald fired three shots at Kennedy. The second and third shots Oswald fired struck the President. The third shot he fired killed the President".

The investigation was headed up by a man Cheerful just described as "Notre Dame law professor G. Robert Blakey is a recognized expert on organized crime and an authority on the JFK assassination."

Sensible, rational, commonsense and intelligent people can understand what said here

"The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that the national syndicate of organized crime, as a group, was not involved in the assassination of Kennedy, but that the available evidence does not preclude the possibility that individual members may have been involved."

Committe verdict
    I.C. The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. The committee was unable to identify the other gunmen or the extent of the conspiracy.

HSCA clearly says conspiracy, not just one man involved named Oswald. I used to it now you guys playing with words and claiming i said something totally different. Embarrassing really and now you got called on the Myers evidence, you trying to deflect attention away from it.

• Advertisement

Did you not read the The National Academy of Sciences study?

Myers is 100% right.

You're 100% wrong.

Yet again.

You can keep posting quotes from Wikipedia if you like. I've read that HSCA report. I've read both of Blakeys books. Those quotes are based on invalid acoustic evidence. Case closed on this one.

Did you not read the The National Academy of Sciences study?

Myers is 100% right.

You're 100% wrong.

Yet again.

You can keep posting quotes from Wikipedia if you like. I've read that HSCA report. I've read both of Blakeys books. Those quotes are based on invalid acoustic evidence. Case closed on this one.

You claiming Myers is 100 per cent right and yet i provided photographic that does show he is not right.

Myers timing is way off. Kennedy was shot near the Stemson freeway sign this gave McClain extra seconds to get were he needed to be..

Can you not see the bike in the same frame as the white cars travelling slightly behind Kennedy dark limo? How long do you think the bike would take to travel around a corner to get halfway down houston street going 30mph a hour? You don't need to be rocket science to figure this one out?

Myers also claims to travel halfway down the street the bike would need to travel 180 feet after it turned the corner. He also claimed it took 5 seconds to reach the red spot going 30mph a hour.

Satellite image.

HSCA places the bike about here. Yes i back using paint;) HSCA evidence holds up and Myers evidence does not.

487372.png

You claiming Myers is 100 per cent right and yet i provided photographic that does show he is not right.

Myers timing is way off. Kennedy was shot near the Stemson freeway sign this gave McClain extra seconds to get were he needed to be..

Can you not see the bike in the same frame as the white cars travelling slightly behind Kennedy dark limo? How long do you think the bike would take to travel around a corner to get halfway down houston street going 30mph a hour? You don't need to be rocket science to figure this one out?

You glancing at a movie, screenshotting it and guessing how fast and far a motorbike went isnt proof of anything.

Did you read the NAS study?

Where does this fit in with Oswald not being a shooter, the mauser, faking the Zapruder film etc like you claim?

Do you agree with the HSCA now? That Oswald fired 3 shots?

Do you agree with the single bullet theory now?

You glancing at a movie, screenshotting it and guessing how fast and far a motorbike went isnt proof of anything.

Where does this fit in with Oswald not being a shooter, the mauser, faking the Zapruder film etc like you claim?

We know from McClain own words the bike was travelling about 30mph- even Myers alludes to this speed. And halfway down houston street is lot shorter than 180 feet, another clear error from him.

We know were Kennedy was shot also. This gave McClain least two to three seconds to get to the right location to hear the first shot.

I told you before i am open Oswald was involved in a plot to Kill Kennedy, the disagreement i have with you is, you claim he just a lonely disgruntled nut who acted alone and nobody else was involved.

Single bullet theory is horse****.

As you well know Nal the Warren commission discovered one of the bullets missed. There was multiple injuries to Kennedy and Connellly body.

Two shots left how are we going to pin this on Oswald? if he fired three shots and one of them missed?, does that mean a second gunman? So Arlen Specter a lawyer , who had no medical training made a sugggestion one bullet accounted for all the injuries both men suffered and this was then accepted to be true.

They then found the alleged bullet that caused the injuries to both men miraculously on a stretcher at Parkland hospital. With a few grains of the bullet tip missing and was totally wiped clean of blood. Magic bullet is only way to describe it.

You either agree with the HSCA or you don't.

Also loving the fact that you believe that you have trumped The National Academy of Sciences study by taking a screenshot on your PC and adding a crude blob in MS Paint. Fantastic.

You either agree with the HSCA or you don't.

Also loving the fact that you believe that you have trumped The National Academy of Sciences study by taking a screenshot on your PC and adding a crude blob in MS Paint. Fantastic.

If Oswald was a gunman. My theory would be two of his rifle shots hit Kennedy and Connelly separately and one of the bullets missed.

HSCA sequence of shots is just there opinion.

They said a fourth shot was fired from the grassy knoll and missed:confused:. A second gunman.

This does make whole of sense and this was HSCA failed attempt to not totally discredit the warren commission findings about Oswald. HSCA was a new political investigation of JFK murder, and was not independent. Most of the people who chaired the commission were politicians. We see this today with US politics- republicans not willing to go up against Trump. Same with the HSCA.,they were just there lot of them to protect their government failings.

Back to what i think happened
    My opinion another bullet hit Kennedy in the head fired from the grassy knoll. The magic bullet scenario is Warren commission failed attempt to hide there was another gunman. It worked for Skeptics and they bought it.

Warren commision believe there was three shots.
    HSCA said four shots, the acoustc evidence had 5 or 6 spikes, that may or not be extra shots, but they all display the same spike.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=576

Your analysis about JFK is flawed.

Myers views can be debunked with photographic evidence and have done this, end of debate:)

Your analysis about JFK is flawed.

Myers views can be debunked with photographic evidence and have done this, end of debate:)
    By posting a blurry screen cap from youtube?
    Lol

Why is thr HSCA wrong about the single bullet theory but right about the part you like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,418 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Lol

Why is thr HSCA wrong about the single bullet theory but right about the part you like?

And MS Paint!!!
    Don't forget the red blob :pac:

Lol

Hes debunked The National Academy of Sciences study (which he didn't even have to read) with a quick youtube snapshot and 30 seconds on MS Paint. Genuis!

Another study debunking the acoustic evidence
    If Oswald was a gunman. My theory would be two of his rifle shots hit Kennedy and Connelly separately and one of the bullets missed.

HSCA sequence of shots is just there opinion.

As is the acoustic evidence. But you don't disagree with that? Its like a conspiracy tapas menu. Just pick out the bits you like.
    They said a fourth shot was fired from the grassy knoll and missed:confused:. A second gunman.

Based on bad evidence, since debunked. Much like the backyard photos, Oswald not being in Mexico etc. Let it go.

This does make whole of sense and this was HSCA failed attempt to not totally discredit the warren commission findings about Oswald. HSCA was a new political investigation of JFK murder, and was not independent. Most of the people who chaired the commission were politicians. We see this today with US politics- republicans not willing to go up against Trump. Same with the HSCA.,they were just there lot of them to protect their government failings.

Waffle. Another brain fart.
    Back to what i think happened
    My opinion another bullet hit Kennedy in the head fired from the grassy knoll. The magic bullet scenario is Warren commission failed attempt to hide there was another gunman. It worked for Skeptics and they bought it.

WC, Ramsey Clark Panel, HSCA all agreed with the WC on the single bullet.

You're a sceptic. You dont seem to understand basics.

Are you not surprised that none of the people standing on the knoll heard a gun go off beside them?

Hes debunked The National Academy of Sciences study (which he didn't even have to read) with a quick youtube snapshot and 30 seconds on MS Paint. Genuis!

Another study debunking the acoustic evidence

As is the acoustic evidence. But you don't disagree with that? Its like a conspiracy tapas menu. Just pick out the bits you like.

Based on bad evidence, since debunked. Much like the backyard photos, Oswald not being in Mexico etc. Let it go.

Waffle. Another brain fart.

WC, Ramsey Clark Panel, HSCA all agreed with the WC on the single bullet.

You're a sceptic. You dont seem to understand basics.

Are you not surprised that none of the people standing on the knoll heard a gun go off beside them?

The Acoustic evidence was independently reviewed. The HSCA chair panel was not certain the first laboratory analysis was correct, so they employed a second laboratory to check their findings. Independent from each other they reached same conclusion.. National Academy of Sciences was later hired by the Department of Justice ie FBI and they claimed the HSCA acoustic experts evidence was not valid. This was not final say on the matter. Years later, Dr. Thomas a acoustic expert reviewed the acoustic evidence and released a peer review paper in the journal of science and Justice and he agreed with the HSCA findings. He found multiple errors contained within the National Academy of Science paper. I and you are not acoustic experts and I leave it at that. However, you decided one group of experts was right and declared everything now debunked. Not true the evidence is disputed.

Dale Myers was using JFK video to debunk, the HSCA findings McClain bike was in the right place on Houston street.. Funny that, you don’t mind at all he used Video to do this. When I used video to debunk his analysis it suddenly an issue. Double standards, I think.

HSCA analysis on fourth shot does make a whole of sense. How can they know the fourth shot missed? They accepted, there was second gunman! Some of chairs sitting on the panel, said he most have missed his shot?. Oswald three shots most be accounted for?

You have make up your own mind on that. Was some of the people chairing the committee panel politically bias? Kennedy murder is alleged politicial plot to overthrow a sitting President. There lot at stake and not everyone going rock the boat with this one.

HSCA yes agreed with the single bullet theory, but again this another flaw to highlight. HSCA wanted desperately to show Oswald was involved, and would suggest things that don't make sense when you look at it objectively. They ignored the doctors findings this one bullet found at Parkland hospital can not have caused the multiple wounds Kennedy and Connelly suffered. Doctors and nurses recall of events is still ignored by Skeptics and debunkers.

banie01 wrote: »
    And MS Paint!!!
    Don't forget the red blob :pac:

Sometimes babies need to be shown things with color:p

• Registered Users Posts: 81,477 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Sometimes babies need to be shown things with color:p

Careful now

However, you decided one group of experts was right and declared everything now debunked. Not true the evidence is disputed.

Nope 100% debunked and you can't provide anything to suggest otherwise. Either can anyone else.

Heres some more proof, completely debunking the idiotic "The Bike with the Mike" essay by Don Thomas

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Essay_-_The_Bike_With_the_Mike.html

https://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2008/04/photographic-proof-hb-mclain-and_9100.html

http://www.jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/acoustics_10.htm

Its such a debunked theory that its not worth reading about to be honest. Has about as much credibility as the umbrella man. But if you must.

The fact that you didn't know about the acoustic evidence until a couple of days ago but now think its proof of a conspiracy is amusing.

Not nearly as amusing as using a book you haven't read and just heard about as proof though. We're at 100 pages now and that could be the best thing in the thread.

Nope 100% debunked and you can't provide anything to suggest otherwise. Either can anyone else.

Heres some more proof, completely debunking the idiotic "The Bike with the Mike" essay by Don Thomas

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Essay_-_The_Bike_With_the_Mike.html

https://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2008/04/photographic-proof-hb-mclain-and_9100.html

http://www.jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/acoustics_10.htm

Its such a debunked theory that its not worth reading about to be honest. Has about as much credibility as the umbrella man. But if you must.

You just don't understand the evidence. The police recording lasted past 5 minutes and the HSCA experts did not just use the dictabelt to confirm a second gunman. The carried out experiments including firing tests along the route, and placed impulse devices along the Kennedy route and synchronised it up. The rifle shots matched perfectly with the spikes on the dicabelt. Before the spikes appear all they can hear is the roar of the motorcycle, through the open mic, afterwards the hear sirens and this was after shooting was over. It not by chance the spikes just happened to match the rifle shots.

There no counter argument- the spacing between the shots matches up with all known films showing Kennedy been shot. Scientifically the HSCA acoustic work is sound.

You go ahead and explain, the error, when they found the order and timing of the spikes matches up perfectly with the three alleged shots Oswald fired that day in Dallas? That close to near 100 per cent probability.

Umbrella man is not a fake event. There was an umbrella man there that day in Dallas. A man came forward years later and claimed he was there to protest against Kennedy father It odd stand out event, as he was dressing in all black wearing a coat on Sunny day. If the guy who appeared is telling the truth, then move on from it and accept it just a strange occurrence and he was not involved in a plot.

I and you are not acoustic experts and I leave it at that..

Then, one hour later..
    Scientifically the HSCA acoustic work is sound.

Fantastic.

Excellent read. The escape part reads like a thriller.

LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S SOLE GUILT....POINT-BY-POINT:

• Advertisement

Then, one hour later..

Fantastic.

The NAS report did not refute the science. They claimed there was a crosstalk error and the spikes occurred after the assassination. That crosstalk can be caused by dubbing or an out of sync transmission..

Advertisement