Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardman Full Suspension MTB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Both great bikes. But if you can stretch to getting the Cube, jump on it. If I was in your shoes I'd personally get the Boardman and invest in a dropper seatpost, decent pedals and shoes (presuming you don't have them already) and a few other bits and bobs.

Also if you go with the Boardman it's worth taking it to your LBS to get it checked over.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Quickpip

Can't comment on the Cube, but my mate bought the Boardman earlier this year and can't praise it enough. He had a few issues with the initial setup of the bike but these were soon sorted. He bought the bike in the Newry branch of Halfords and was able to avail of a substantial discount.

Advertisement