Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Enigma Bikes customer service

Options
  • 01-10-2012 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

after reading numerous threads about bad customer service this is one about good service.
    was cleaning the bike a couple of weeks ago and found a mark on the frame that looked like a crack or an unfinished weld, i took a pic and emailed the frame builders straight away(only bought the frame from enigma in march), got an email back within 30 mins that it looks like an unfinished weld but if i wanted to send it back they'd sort it out, so under the motto 'better safe than sorry' i sent it back,i followed up with an email to check that they got it ok and again a speedy reply that yes they got it and it was an unfinished weld that they would finish it up and send it back.so the story continues with another email on friday that they were not able to finish the weld to their satisfaction (note their not mine) and they would now replace the frame with a brand new one.
    now if that is'nt great service with no hassle or long drawn out waiting times to get stuff done then i dont know what is so well done to Enigma bikes

Advertisement