Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MP40 or MG42

• 02-09-2003 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭

Apart from Ebay does anyone know where i could get these or other WW2 guns (replica even)

Thanks a lot :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

There is no chance of getting a real of either, unless you plan on breaking into a museme, alot of American replica companies. If you bothered to type into a seach engine you'd find this (after an hour or looking): http://www.extremesportsandhobbies.com/mg42.html

Have fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

Join the FCA and put up with it until they make "Saving Private Ryan Again".
    Then just run away.

A mate of me and echo's tried doing just that, but it just wasn't to be. Got a nice few helmets tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭bloggs

Originally posted by The Beer Baron
    Join the FCA and put up with it until they make "Saving Private Ryan Again".
    Then just run away.

A mate of me and echo's tried doing just that, but it just wasn't to be. Got a nice few helmets tho.

Wow cool! :D

Saw some real ones on Ebay once, but they were a few grand :(

Another site had movie props, but they were made out of foam :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭shock

A friend of mine was at a vintage fair a couple of weeks ago, cant remember where. one stand had MP40's for sale as well as M1 garands, colt pistols, the M1 scout and a load of other guns(many real but deactivated) form world war 1 till mordern ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

www.mr40mm.com has some American firearms, including a semi auto M1919 .30 cal machine gun. Good luck getting them onto the country though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

my dads uncle fought on both the eastern and western front, and as far as i know he still has an mp40, a p08 and his gas mask......
    but chances are im not gonna inherit them for another 10 years, if at all. ....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

i have an old mauser rifle from ww1, but if the filth find out im fooked.

Advertisement