Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread I made on MRF British army unit involved in false flag terrorism closed for no

• 14-07-2020 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

No reason was given at all it was just closed randomly which is strange as a mod usually makes a post or sends a PM stating why it was closed, I don't see any reason it should have been closed to new posts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Adam9213

Anyone know how I get into the dispute section?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭paul71

I would suspect its because you have no interest in history and are simply doing copy paste of terrorist propaganda.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Adam9213 wrote: »
    No reason was given at all it was just closed randomly which is strange as a mod usually makes a post or sends a PM stating why it was closed, I don't see any reason it should have been closed to new posts.

Mod: Quite simply it was quickly turning into a trainwreck and I forgot to add a note.

If you want to complain you can here https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=30

but there is no note required, it's usually just a courtesy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement