My brother is interested in building a system that will play X-plane and MS Flight Simulator with ease. We could also use some general advice on what a good screen setup would be.
What do people think who play flight simulators? One kick ass wide screen? Or 2 x 32 inch? or 3 x 27" or 24"?
Would touchscreen be a good idea to switch on certain controls on the screen?
My brother plans on buying a steering wheel and potentially other stuff.
1. What is your budget? [€1000 - 2000 see notes]
2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? [ Flight Sims, general gaming]
3. Do you need a copy of Windows? [No]
4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? [ Nope ]
5. Do you need a monitor? [Yes see note]
5a. If yes, what size do you need. [See note]
5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? [1920x1080/1440x900/etc.] [N/A]
6. Do you need any of these peripherals? [N/A]
7. Are you willing to try overclocking? [No]
8. How can you pay? [Any]
9. When are you purchasing? [In 30-60 days]
10. If you need help building it, where are you based? [ No building assistance required]
I thought myself something like a AMD 5600 + 3 touch screen full HD screens but maybe the middle screen can be bigger? 16GB 1TB SSD to store all the sceneries. Ryzen 5 3600
Thanks for any advice!