Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

04-07-2020, 15:00   #46
BuileBeag

Ah Phoenix that's awful. I think it's pretty natural to feel overwhelmed when you first move in with someone and I'd like to think it's just that but you did say you're not surprised so maybe there's more to it. Anyway, none of my business but I hope you're ok.
Advertisement
04-07-2020, 16:27   #47
Hand in Your Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persepoly View Post
It will be my third visit since last Friday

Says the lad with the hand in his pants
Nothing amateur about the organ nestled in my pants. If it hasn't been wriggled or swung for thirty minutes it forms up into the shape and size of a tennis ball and you must peel away the thumb piece from the clammy globe , but you get a stellar 30 minutes of posing and photography thereafter, last time I posed it beside a miniature urn and a bonzai tree and snapped a few shots and used the photographs as the basis for watercolours.

You would never, ever catch me going to the dentist on a weekday, although sounds like my teeth are more handsome than yours.
04-07-2020, 16:32   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix32 View Post
I travelled 12 hours yesterday to move in with my boyfriend even though I have CF and I'm at risk. Today he tells me he's not sure he wants to live me. It's not a total surprise but I am utterly heartbroken and devastated. I'm a total fool.
Your not the fool by any means,he is.Because he chickened out on what may have been a great relationship,I don't know.I'm sorry that happened to you and fcuk him.You deserve better IMO.
04-07-2020, 16:43   #49
Autosport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix32 View Post
I travelled 12 hours yesterday to move in with my boyfriend even though I have CF and I'm at risk. Today he tells me he's not sure he wants to live me. It's not a total surprise but I am utterly heartbroken and devastated. I'm a total fool.
He’s the fool, not you ((hugs)) Doesn’t realise how lucky he is. Mind yourself xxxx

Home side just finished work
04-07-2020, 16:49   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Mountain View Post
I feel for you.
I had an emergency root canal done before. There is nothing worse than teeth pain. It gets into your every waking second.
Best of luck.
Ah thanks Purple. It's a funny old business. The dentist was very happy with it and said I no longer have dry socket. He gave it a clean and by Jaysus the pain afterwards and now. Suppose I just have a very low tolerance and it's all quite normal. Shrugs.
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
04-07-2020, 17:03   #51
Sardonicat

Phoenix, I'm so sorry this happened to you. You are in no way a foo.l It takes great courage and an open heart to make a leap of faith the way you did for him. He's a coward for not speaking up before.

I wish I could give you a squishy, big sister hug in person to help ease the hurt you're feeling now. I know your hopes are dashed and your heart is broken but don't think it's a reflection on who you are. Don't stop being you. Ever.

*Big, squishy, booby hugs in endless supply
04-07-2020, 17:06   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand in Your Pants View Post
Nothing amateur about the organ nestled in my pants. If it hasn't been wriggled or swung for thirty minutes it forms up into the shape and size of a tennis ball and you must peel away the thumb piece from the clammy globe , but you get a stellar 30 minutes of posing and photography thereafter, last time I posed it beside a miniature urn and a bonzai tree and snapped a few shots and used the photographs as the basis for watercolours.

You would never, ever catch me going to the dentist on a weekday, although sounds like my teeth are more handsome than yours.
Who are you?
04-07-2020, 17:06   #53
Sardonicat

Quote:
...last time I posed it beside a miniature urn and a bonzai tree and snapped a few shots and used the photographs as the basis for watercolours.
Pics or GTFO, Van Cock
(2) thanks from:
04-07-2020, 17:12   #54

Quote:

The fact you had to pose against things that were "miniature",speaks volumes.Sorry for your loss.
Advertisement
04-07-2020, 17:17   #55
Gremlinertia

Send a message via Yahoo to Gremlinertia
Shiny new thread smell gonzo already?

Mak, I'm so sorry about your friend, you must be punch drunk.
04-07-2020, 17:21   #56

Phoenix your poor heart It's a strong one though and you're going to get through this.
You made a big decision last year that took huge courage. You finally did what needed to be done for your happiness, and the happiness of others.
You can do it again. It might feel like we use up all our strength, that its just one too many hurts. It doesn't work like that though, instead it galvanises us, adds another layer of resilience, shows us how brave we are.

Anyways, I have chocolates, Percy Pigs and other treats waiting on you in Ireland
04-07-2020, 17:24   #57
Gremlinertia

Send a message via Yahoo to Gremlinertia
Phoenix, I don't know what to say. The lad needs the sense knocked back into him. Is he scared, can he overcome it?. Ugh.
04-07-2020, 18:25   #58
Mam of 4

Lovely evening here , dinner sorted , have books and goodies , exciting or what
04-07-2020, 18:27   #59
Sardonicat

Pizza and goodies and naughties arranged for this evening

Must go and get ready
04-07-2020, 18:29   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mam of 4 View Post
Lovely evening here , dinner sorted , have books and goodies , exciting or what
What books are you reading?I'm desperate for something more than shop manuals.
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion