Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Car Valeting Recommendations

Options
  • 24-08-2015 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I know we've had a few threads about this in the past but I'm wondering if anyone has any up to date recommendations on somewhere to get a car valeted. Looking to get the whole job done, not too worried about the cost if they do a good job.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Virtual

I have nothing but good things to say about Fresh Valeting in Waterford.
    They are located in the City Square shopping centre and they do a great job.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Virtual wrote: »
    I have nothing but good things to say about Fresh Valeting in Waterford.
    They are located in the City Square shopping centre and they do a great job.

+1 for Fresh Valet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

That's the lads in the car park, is it? Do you have to pay to park your car as well as get it valeted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Tim the Enchanter

You don't have to pay for parking, they take care of that. I also recommend them. Had the wifes car buffed there a couple of weeks ago and they done a fine job.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Cool, how much for the full job?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Drewgt

Based on old posts here I tried to contact Stephan valeting. Looked at his web site then rang and left voice message, no answer so texted, thought he might be away so emailed so hed be able to reply later.

No response to any request so I think if that is what he thinks about customer care of new customers then his customer care overall must be dreadful. Advice would be avoid Stephan.

Advertisement