Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Subway Footlongs (BOGOF)

• 21-05-2020 8:33pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Order and pay online or via the Subcard app for collection.

When you add the second footlong, it will change to €0.00 before checkout. No code required. So two footlongs will work out about €6.80.

BOGOF Footlong Subs on Mobile Order & Pay

Offer ends 31st May 2020. Buy one Footlong Sub on Mobile Order & Pay via the Subcard® app or website and get a second Footlong Sub of equal or lesser price free. At participating stores. Extras additional. 1 free Footlong Sub per order. No additional discounts. No delivery. Only valid for Mobile Order & Pay orders.

Mobile ordering for collection in-store only. Prices and participation may vary. In-store discounts and offers may not be available through mobile ordering. 18+ only.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭razorronan

No Subways open in Waterford according to the App. Pity as I have one 5 mins from the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

razorronan wrote: »
    No Subways open in Waterford according to the App. Pity as I have one 5 mins from the house.

Same for Sligo.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

razorronan wrote: »

I think they are slowly adding more so I would check again in a few days. It refences that on the site. The offer is on till end of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Subways within the likes of Londis stayed open throughout the lockdown so that might be a go-er if you have one local.

Though there has been problems in the past with Subway with some stores doing the offers and others refusing to honour it.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭razorronan

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Subways within the likes of Londis stayed open throughout the lockdown so that might be a go-er if you have one local.

Though there has been problems in the past with Subway with some stores doing the offers and others refusing to honour it.

My local one is in an applegreen station but if I can't order the sub through the app/website then I can't avail of the offer and because that subway is currently not listed I'm stuck. Fingers crossed it will get added to app before the deadline.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 the1eyedsnake

I made an order yesterday for BOGOF. when i arrived in the store the subway employee just smiled and said its closed and walked off. despite the sign stating it wasnt closed for another hour and a half.
    I dont think stores are too happy about this deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Have they stopped the veggie pattie sub ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

On FB:

That's right - FREEEEE DELIVERY. On all orders over €10

So you might be able to order 4 and get 2 of 'em free and free delivery? :pac:

123654789 wrote: »
    On FB:

That's right - FREEEEE DELIVERY. On all orders over €10

So you might be able to order 4 and get 2 of 'em free and free delivery? :pac:

App only collection

• Registered Users Posts: 8,318 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

App only collection

If you are cocooning or isolating the community call could deliver for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭kenyard

Thanks op. Am a demon for subways but haven't had one since lockdown. The hunger is fierce. Works out at 3.50 each for lunch with 2 ppl so it's pretty good value

Have they stopped the veggie pattie sub ?

They have not..just not in app !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Is anyone else's app not discounting the second footlong at checkout?

Mine did show it..its the lesser value which gets discounted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Enjoyed ours today in Trim. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Were you able to sort this? Its not discounting my 2nd sub either

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Morby

Just trying to order one there no and same issue, charging for 2 subs. Anyone get this working or is the offer over?

Morby wrote: »
    Just trying to order one there no and same issue, charging for 2 subs. Anyone get this working or is the offer over?

Works fine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Ya I see what the issue is now. Most of my local subways aren't doing the promo. I'm in Limerick and only the crescent shopping centre subway seem to be doing it.

Once you select what store you want to go to it'll have a big banner at the top of the menu stating the offer. Stores not running the promo don't have this.

Hope this helps someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,163 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I made an order yesterday for BOGOF. when i arrived in the store the subway employee just smiled and said its closed and walked off. despite the sign stating it wasnt closed for another hour and a half.

My local likes to shut way early so they can close up and leave when it's due to close. Fierce frustrating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,318 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Ya I see what the issue is now. Most of my local subways aren't doing the promo. I'm in Limerick and only the crescent shopping centre subway seem to be doing it.

Once you select what store you want to go to it'll have a big banner at the top of the menu stating the offer. Stores not running the promo don't have this.

Hope this helps someone.

You are 100% correct, only the crescent one is part of this promotion, in saying that I showed up at 1 o clock last Friday, and skipped the queue that had formed so very happy with that

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

I had the same thing happen with me twice with Subway in two different stores. The first one was closed an hour before it was suppose to be. The other was 40 mins before closing time, the lady working there had everything cleaned and putted away and had one sub out with some ham and cheese, I guess in case someone came.

Advertisement