Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom OC

• 23-06-2019 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

Anyone remember this chap?

https://vimeo.com/6849933

Ben Girloy was hawking his SEO businesss on facebook just there. He's still at it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 deep_dish

holy crap, that's a blast from the past. A grade-A tosser. Firstly an enemy of, i think, clubbing.com - then, i think, dancemusicireland.ie, and then Boards.

Remember he used to make total cringe Gordon Gekko styled videos with cigars and scantily clad women in jacuzzis :D

The highlight for me was when some hero wore a "Tom is a Cu*t" t-shirt to one of the all-dayers in McGruders. Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Yeah couldn't believe it when I saw him being feted by loads of alt right freeman. He looks fairly rough these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 deep_dish

So he's in with Ben Gilroy and the alt-right crew now? Didn't he try to sue RTÉ years ago for defamation, or something along those lines?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

deep_dish wrote: »
    So he's in with Ben Gilroy and the alt-right crew now? Didn't he try to sue RTÉ years ago for defamation, or something along those lines?

**** tried to sue me recently enough. Sending me messages asking for my solictor because I libelled him. So Tom's in good company.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,068 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

**** tried to sue me recently enough. Sending me messages asking for my solictor because I libelled him. So Tom's in good company.

Over what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,068 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Funnily enough, he just cold called me. I don't think he knows I know

Advertisement