Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Target audience for FB ad

• 17-09-2019 6:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hi,

Im putting together a FB add and need some advice on the target audience.

I want to set it to a geographic area (e.g. Clare) and to include people who have visited my website in the last 6 months (i have the relevant pixels setup).

If I choose those two criteria will it target BOTH people who live in Clare AND people who have visited the webpage (which what i want) or just specific people who live in Clare who also have visited the website?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

https://adespresso.com/guides/facebook-ads-beginner/demographic-targeting/
    Look for
    When creating Saved Audiences, you can narrow your audience with the AND/OR targeting options. The OR targeting means that when you add new targeting options under the same category of targeting, your audience will grow larger. The AND targeting means that a person who’s in your target audience must fall into multiple categories. This will help to decrease your audience size and create niche audiences.

Advertisement