Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Web Hosting

Options
  • 15-09-2019 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭

What's the best quick web hosting option these days?

Just need something to hold a couple of text documents. Have no desire to go through much rigmarole. I won't even be bothering with a custom name address. Would a blog be my best bet even? Is there one with some hosting memory that comes with it? Wordpress was slow last time I used it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Smiles35 wrote: »
    Just need something to hold a couple of text documents.

If that's all you're wanting, surely just throw them up on something like Google Drive and share the link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

I forgot about Googledrive. That's my file hosting sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sorry, there's a old ban on recommending housing services.
    Plenty if you Google.
    Good luck

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement