Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanking emergency services

• 28-04-2019 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭

7 weeks ago, my father suddenly passed away at home. My mother was here with him and rang for the ambulance and they talked her through CPR on the phone. From what she’s told me, they kept her very calm and helped her so much doing that in such awful circumstances, keeping her updated all the time on how long the ambulance would be, instructing her when they were right outside the door so she could run and open it. The paramedics who attended the house were also so brilliant and couldn’t have done more if they tried.
    I’d love to be able to send a card or thank you note to them to let them know how much it meant, but can’t find any information on where I would send it to. Would anyone have any idea on where to find this?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Tripp

First of all im so sorry, condolences to you and your family.
    I work in NAS (National Ambulance Service) and i might be able to assist ya. What part of the country was it in and i might be able to help get your message passed on. If you prefer to PM me instead of post that info on here then go ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I have thanked the ambulance service wholeheartedly myself in the past; email and post. They deserve it wholeheartedly,

Advertisement