Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was it just me!??

• 11-10-2001 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

I just got spamed big time!:eek: got 12 mails from "rausmitdir" all condeming US n stateing facts n figures about ppl who have been killed n more stuff like that... haven't had much time to look at it yet, will post some quotes later!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Veritas News Service - Exclusive, September 15, 2001 -- Who benefits from the World Trade Center and Pentagon terrorist attacks? I can tell you that no Arab nation benefits. I can tell you that no Muslim benefits. So why would any of them mount an attack that even the most stupid idiot fanatic in the world would understand to be the instrument of the absolute condemnation and alienation of his cause by all humanity?

Religious fanatics are out of touch with reality.
    Consider how many people breed unwanted children to increase the political power of the Church.
    Anyway, bin Ladin is either a patsy like Lee Harvey Oswald, or a puppet, a "pawn in the game"

1. Ibrahim Hooper of the Council on American-Islamic Relations said, "There is such a taboo on suicide in Islam, it is completely prohibited in Islam, that we find it inconceivable that somebody would invoke the name of God and then commit some act that is totally opposed to the faith."
    Then who are the suicide bombers who routinely blow themselves up in Tel Aviv?

2. The video of Palistinians in the streets celebrating news of the attacks was made at around noon according to visible shadows. At the time the video was shot it had to have been near or after sunset in that part of the world. Therefore the video could not have been shot on the day or at the time claimed.
    But other people report that the celebration lasted a long time

9. Why did the hi-jackers force passengers to call relatives?

Now, THERE'S an issue I can relate to. Indeed. "Force passengers"?
    Incredible. But the fact that the terrorists allowed calls to be made begs an explanation!

10. They were able to hi-jack 4 large commercial jets full of passengers without any problem.

Here in Hawaii, the attack on Pearl Harbor grabs our attention.
    The enemy attack was picked up on radar.
    An enemy submarine was engaged and sunk well before the attack
    FDR knew about the attack in advance
    So, why was it a "surprise"?
    Yes, we have a problem with credibility. So many things could have gone wrong, and maybe did.
    Did the enemy simply assume that the authorities would not react? It seems so.

So who benefits? The answer is obvious and very disturbing. Everyone in the oil business will benefit, especially the Bush family and their business partners. Everyone in the defense industrial complex will benefit. The United Nations will benefit. The State of Israel will benefit bigtime. Tyranny in the name of security will benefit and rule over the American People. And don¹t be surprised if many Patriots and politically incorrect Americans begin to disappear overnight like the Jews and Gypsys in Nazi Germany.
    The mails r really long, n i'm off to lunch at the mo so i'll read n post more later...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I got 24 emails from this gimp, many of them with large, suspicious .exe attachments. I've set my account to filter any mail from him and delete it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

No i can tell you youre not alone i opened none of those email's me scared of virus death.NNNNNAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Advertisement