Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Moon54 wrote: »
    Not a game, per se, but definitely gaming related...
    Pinnacle Game Profiler is on sale atm for €3.79 via this link;
    http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/purchase/STEAMCODE400N
    Usually sells for $20.

Looks like an interesting piece of software, anyone have any experience with it? Have a 360-style controller coming to me in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Status Offline

Looks like an interesting piece of software, anyone have any experience with it? Have a 360-style controller coming to me in a few days.

It's fairly good. Used to use it ages ago when I decided it was a good idea to play WOW on my controller in the sitting room.Worked surprisingly well,lol.
    You can download game profiles from their main forum as well to save you the hassle of making profiles for every new game. Although the increase in controller support and steams big picture has made the programme slightly redundant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Baked.noodle

XCOM: Enemy Unknown €9,99

or

XCOM: Complete

Includes 4 items: XCOM: Enemy Unknown, XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Elite Soldier Pack, XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Slingshot Pack, XCOM: Enemy Within €14,99

Steam offer ends 30 May.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I hear battlefield 3 is free.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

XCOM: Enemy Unknown €9,99

or

XCOM: Complete

Includes 4 items: XCOM: Enemy Unknown, XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Elite Soldier Pack, XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Slingshot Pack, XCOM: Enemy Within €14,99

Steam offer ends 30 May.

Cheaper on amazon.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Yeti Beast

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

another world 20th anniversary version £1.69 on gamefly with UKJUN15OFF code

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

http://uk.gamesplanet.com/

Thief. 9 pound for the next 22 hours...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

sweetie wrote: »
    another world 20th anniversary version £1.69 on gamefly with UKJUN15OFF code

Thanks but you got stung, UKMAY20OFF worked for me and saved my a tidy 10p extra :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Registered Users Posts: 12,296 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

loads for sale on Origin

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Skerries wrote: »
    loads for sale on Origin

FYI few games there dont have any MP servers due to gamespy.

No mention of it on any of the games either.

Gamefly have Skyrim for sale for £2.12 using the 15% code

Among the Steam deals this week, is Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves for a paltry €1.50. At that price, it'd be rude not to.

Dishonored ~€2.61
    Apply coupon UKJUN15OFF

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Yeti Beast wrote: »
    Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and the DLC are free for the weekend on Steam, with a 75% if you want to buy.

Out of curiosity, have you tried War of the Roses?

If yes, which do you prefer?

I prefer war of the roses as its a bit less arcadey, while somehow having less complicated controls.

Sniper Elite V2 is free on Steam

• Registered Users Posts: 12,138 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I enjoyed Sniper Elite V2. Its not amazing but its good fun for a while and definitely worth picking up for free.

• Advertisement

quick question: looking to get the stanley parable for €5.60 on kinguin but i've heard of steam not liking dodgy russian keys or am I safe enough when the region limitations are 'worldwide'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

sweetie wrote: »
    quick question: looking to get the stanley parable for €5.60 on kinguin but i've heard of steam not liking dodgy russian keys or am I safe enough when the region limitations are 'worldwide'?

If it says worldwide you should be fine.

If you get a Russian key you'd have to use a VPN or something like that to activate it, which is against the Steam TOS, personally wouldn't risk it even though most likely nothing would happen.

CruelCoin wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, have you tried War of the Roses?

If yes, which do you prefer?

I prefer war of the roses as its a bit less arcadey, while somehow having less complicated controls.

Sorry, only seeing this now - no, haven't played WotR myself.

Hotline Miami is €1.27 on Steam at the moment, for the 2 of you who don't yet have it!

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon ~€3.13 UPlay

use code UKJUN15OFF

If you are a kid of the 80's then you seriously have to play this, it is so much fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

origin have a sale, with 70% off some of their big titles, some really nice deals like ME3 at 2.99 and mirrors edge at 1.49. Might be worth logging in to have a look at some of the others too

Just one example of the decent 2K deals on GreenManGaming today - get Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite, XCOM Enemy Unknown and Civ V for €16.83 when you use discount code IFDSUM-MERSAL-E15OFF. They'll throw in Spec Ops: The Line for free as well. The 15% code can be used with other bundles/deals too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

State of Decay is on sale atm on GMG. €4.03 with the coupon code; IFDSUM-MERSAL-E15OFF
    That's the lowest price I've seen this game for. :)

Also Age of Empires II HD Edition @ €4 is also a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Picked up AoM Extended Edition and Fable: TLC for only €15, hoping I don't see AoM get a bigger than 40% reduction in the Steam Summer Sale next month. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

State of Decay is a great title, one of the best zombie games out there IMO. The only thing is that once you've done the game it's very hard to go back and replay it.

Advertisement