Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Freebies and Trades (trade steam, origin, etc. keys here)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,271 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

hard to enforce though or watch out for

• Registered Users Posts: 28,727 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

True. Unless you have a great memory, you wouldn't notice someone going back and deleting the post. Though if the donor put the name of the person in their post there are 2 records of the person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Doritos Crash Course 2 out later today (Wednesday) for Xbla, 1st game was a tonne of fun for a free game, and the second is free also....... but there may be the dreaded micro-trasactions :( We'll see later I guess.

Look you can have all the rules you want but let's be honest who cares about any of them. Let people just post up what they have and go from there. Who cares if a code goes to a lurker or a poster with 10.000 posts, as long as the gesture is appreciated and the game will be played then that's all that matters.

Should we use this thread for swaps or just for freebies?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,292 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Should we use this thread for swaps or just for freebies?
    An existing thread was for swaps, I say leave this for freebies only.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭James74

I'm sure everybody that wants it probably has it by now, but anyway I still have two Arma 3 Alpha Lite keys available. PM your steam name if you want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Have a metro key spare I think, Willing to swap or just give away. I think its not used.GONE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Have a forge steam gift available.

First to quote this post gets it.

Terms. Minimum of 200 posts and 6 months membership to the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭James74

simon360 wrote: »
    Have a metro key spare I think, Willing to swap or just give away. I think its not used.

Worked fine Simon. Very much appreciated. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Limericks wrote: »
    Have a forge steam gift available.

First to quote this post gets it.

Terms. Minimum of 200 posts and 6 months membership to the site.

mee?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I always just ignored the humble codes for games I already had. Probably sitting on a goldmine, have bought most of the bundles. I thought they'd notice two codes given to one humble purchaser being redeemed by two different steam accounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,292 ✭✭✭ionapaul

TPD wrote: »
    I always just ignored the humble codes for games I already had. Probably sitting on a goldmine, have bought most of the bundles. I thought they'd notice two codes given to one humble purchaser being redeemed by two different steam accounts?
    No, I'm guessing the reason for this is that Steam have absolutely no way of knowing whether code A (for game A) and code B (for game B) are related in any way, even if they could work out that both games are being sold somewhere in the same bundle. Can anyone shed some light on this; do the Humble Bundle people get their lists of Steam codes from Value, or from the individual game developers?

ionapaul wrote: »
    No, I'm guessing the reason for this is that Steam have absolutely no way of knowing whether code A (for game A) and code B (for game B) are related in any way, even if they could work out that both games are being sold somewhere in the same bundle. Can anyone shed some light on this; do the Humble Bundle people get their lists of Steam codes from Value, or from the individual game developers?

I think that it's more to do with them not giving a damn. If you buy a bundle then you are entitled to with it as you so please.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Gettysburg: Armored Warfare [Online Game Code] STEAM key

Platform: Windows Vista / 7 / XP
    File size: 5 GB
    Quantity purchased: 1

Product Code: 6YQCL-MKNWC-M448B

Free for some one :D
    If you like you can post me a key in return , I'll post up another few over the next few days...

Crusader Kings II [Download]

Platform: Windows Vista / 7 / XP
    File size: 700 MB
    Quantity purchased: 1

Product Code: 6J8AK-QDJT4-JGH9J
    Purchased on January 31, 2013 View order details

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Tried Crusader Kings, gone already. So tried the previous code, gone also. Thanks anyway its generous of you, hopefully whoever got them thanks you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

I have a code for a free xbox game to download from xbox live dont know what game it is just a free random game got it about a year ago so it will be an older game :o pm me for the code must have over 100 posts

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I have a code for a free xbox game to download from xbox live dont know what game it is just a free random game got it about a year ago so it will be an older game :o pm me for the code must have over 100 posts

wood_post_rd.jpg

Is this enough posts?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I have an extra code for Toy soldiers on xbox live. First to quote this post gets it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Tinie wrote: »
    I have an extra code for Toy soldiers on xbox live. First to quote this post gets it.

I already have it but my 11 year old nephew would like it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sekerali

Tinie wrote: »

email: e-mz@live.co.uk

gimi plz?

Hmmmm LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 8,470 ✭✭✭brianregan09

foxerv1 wrote: »
    Just to say I'm not a regular anywhere to be fair but i wouldn't pull the pi$$ either- that being said i have a Gears Of War code for the 360 if anyone is interested.

I suppose PM only

I have well over 100 posts buts it spread out all along Boards , As i wouldn't see my self as a regular on any of the boards but i do come in here quite a bit

also would like that gears code if you have it , the only one of the 4 that i haven't finished

Digitalism wrote: »
    Tried Crusader Kings, gone already. So tried the previous code, gone also. Thanks anyway its generous of you, hopefully whoever got them thanks you.

PM Sent ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

PM Sent ;)

Haha,

Did you just do what I think you did? Troll some of the lurkers who never give thanks. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

CIV V free - cant get a trade for it, though i dunno why, it's a great game.

First person with 10 bazillion posts and has been posting on boards since 1976 send me a pm with your bra size and topless picture, and eye colour and it's yours.

It's on Steam, so if ye don't have steam don't pm me. Will also need to see your steam library to compare it against my awesomer library and laugh at you.

srsly..

100 posts, registered in at least 2012, has steam, pm me.

GONE

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

CIV V free - cant get a trade for it, though i dunno why, it's a great game.

First person with 10 bazillion posts and has been posting on boards since 1976 send me a pm with your bra size and topless picture, and eye colour and it's yours.

It's on Steam, so if ye don't have steam don't pm me. Will also need to see your steam library to compare it against my awesomer library and laugh at you.

srsly..

100 posts, registered in at least 2012, has steam, pm me.

Can't understand how you can't get something for that, it's a relatively new game and the series is very popular. Have you tried /r/steamgameswap on reddit?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

havent tried reddit, i think it's because it's popular within a specific genre that nobody wants it. Anyways, tis gone now :)

• Advertisement

PM Sent ;)

Well played sir, well played.....

Advertisement