Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dentist for nervous people

• 20-01-2019 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hi,

Can someone send me by PM a dentist who understands nervous patients? I am very nervous due to a childhood experience. I normally take valium before I go to the dentist.

I would like somewhere not in town but south Dublin if possible. As I have to get the Luas home after as I cant drive after Diazepam

Thanks very much.

Dan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

PM sent

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Sent you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Flashdan

Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

Hi,

Sorry could I get a PM too....:o
    Thanks

I could do with a pm too please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

could I bump this thread. Any recommendations please PM me. Need to find a new dentist.

could I bump this thread. Any recommendations please PM me. Need to find a new dentist.

What area?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,865 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

PM for my OH please thanks all. Honestly, but you have to understand the fear and look after them.

Anywhere in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mrsfallon77

please me too ...Dublin but willing to travel

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

Dublin also but flexible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭actuar90

Highly recommend Carl at shelbourne dental in Ringsend. Have always hated the dentist growing up but he takes it slow and makes sure you understand what he's doing and why.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Flashdan

Can't recommend <snip>. Always super understanding and very clear also. Her dental assistant is also very understanding and doesn't make you feel like an idiot for have problems with the dentist. I also get a Valium before I go i in which helps me 100000000%

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭chooey

I go to D<snip< and he’s amazing. I am such a nervous patient and didn’t go for years but he was very patient and thorough.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

by PM only folks.

Advertisement