Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online business startup course

• 31-07-2020 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hello everyone,

I am interested in starting a small business in Ireland that I will be managing remotely, Currently I am in Asia and have been here since the beginning of February, I was supposed to come home in March but I cancelled everything because of the virus, and I found a full-time job here.

I have been looking for a course that will give me a general knowledge of how to set up a business and do a little bookkeeping, I have been looking at www.careeracademy.ie

Would anyone know of any other online courses?

Thanks in advance
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blizzard

John - most local enterprise offices offer 'start your own business' courses. Due to Covid most, if not all, of these courses will be given online for the foreseeable so it may suit you regardless of location.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 john413

Thanks for your help Blizzard,

I signed up for one of the business startup courses with Dublin local enterprize office and their meetings are on the zoom platform,
    however their first meeting was at 10am-12am so that is 4pm-6pm my time.

I will give some places a call in the next few days as I really need something that is recorded so I can go into it in the evening.

I will post updates on how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blizzard

Check on that course via the Enterprise Office as many of these classes are now recorded too so that may work for you. I hope you find something suitable. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 basura46

I think there are lots of websites that offer digital or online training, you can choose coursera, digimaAsia, edx and many others.

Advertisement