Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Millerstown, kilcock

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Rock77

LR1992 wrote: »
    The estate agent actually rang my partner today and they said November. Not too bad. We did see the other row of houses have flown up! They're way past the other row now. We don't have any windows or doors yet so it has definitely stalled that's the way it was 3 weeks ago!

Have you heard anything more?

That’s not too bad, next door to us now has the timber roof on and ours is built halfway up!

Defo progress being made but they are sticking to Q1 2021 so anytime between Jan and March..

We were told Sep and our Mortgage application runs out in Jan!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭noellinnane

Hi all! Does anyone know if there will be anymore 2 beds in the next phases? Website seems to suggest not.

Hi all! Does anyone know if there will be anymore 2 beds in the next phases? Website seems to suggest not.

Not sure to be honest.. give Coonan’s in Maynooth a call. They are very good

In case anyone else was wondering, no more 2 beds in the next phase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AJByrne

Has anyone bought houses in the new phase of Millerstown?

We currently have a deposit down on a house there and just wanted to see if anyone else has?

• Advertisement

AJByrne wrote: »

We currently have a deposit down on a house there and just wanted to see if anyone else has?

I’m still waiting on mine to be built from the last phase! January hopefully.

Did you get a completion date? What type did you go for?

The estate is absolutely lovely, u should park down the town and walk up the canal to the estate, it’s really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Milena009

Rock77 wrote: »
    I’m still waiting on mine to be built from the last phase! January hopefully.

Did you get a completion date? What type did you go for?

The estate is absolutely lovely, u should park down the town and walk up the canal to the estate, it’s really nice.

Hey,

I am looking to buy in kilcock next year (mid year hopefully)
    are you aware of any next phase being launched?

Can i ask how much you paid / how many rooms?
    What's included in the price?
    Flooring / Painting / white goods in kitchen :) ?

Thank you:cool:

Milena009 wrote: »
    Hey,

I am looking to buy in kilcock next year (mid year hopefully)
    are you aware of any next phase being launched?

Can i ask how much you paid / how many rooms?
    What's included in the price?
    Flooring / Painting / white goods in kitchen :) ?

Thank you:cool:

Hi,

I think they have just launched the next phase, check with Coonan’s in Maynooth they are very good.

I bought the Alder type 3 bed semi for 330k

Flooring not included but they give you a 2k voucher for your appliances..

Can anyone one who has moved into a semi detached let me know what soundproofing is like? Can you hear noise from neighbours or outside?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Smithc23

We just a bought a 4 bed semi in Millerstown in the new phase that was released last month. We were told completion by November/December but I still think new year. Has anyone got wooden flooring and carpets done? I'm looking at a few different places but would love some advice re quality/price/time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 StaDoo

So when u drive into Millerstown and turn left, (show house of the Alder is in your left) if you go straight all the way it brings u out between number 4 and 14 Rye Grove....

Hi, I've just put a deposit on the last Alder on Rye Grove. Really nervous, as we haven't even viewed the area yet 😳 Saw the house on the map you provided, thanks a million for that. Just wondering if you have any other maps of the estate? Trying to see where exactly the house I'm buying is positioned 🀭

AJByrne wrote: »

We've just put a deposit today for a house on Rye Grove. Haven't even viewed that area yet. Really hoping it's nice! Have you viewed the area / show houses?

StaDoo wrote: »
    Hi, I've just put a deposit on the last Alder on Rye Grove. Really nervous, as we haven't even viewed the area yet 😳 Saw the house on the map you provided, thanks a million for that. Just wondering if you have any other maps of the estate? Trying to see where exactly the house I'm buying is positioned 🀭

I can’t figure out how to post a pic here.. (the missus did it for me last time)

Go to Millerstown.ie and download the brochure. The map that’s on there has the entrance to the estate on it.

Also if you put the map I posted beside (to the left) of the map on the brochure you can see where your house is.

It’s such a lovely estate. I’m more impressed every time I go there..

I can’t figure out how to post a pic here.. (the missus did it for me last time)

Go to Millerstown.ie and download the brochure. The map that’s on there has the entrance to the estate on it.

Also if you put the map I posted beside (to the left) of the map on the brochure you can see where your house is.

It’s such a lovely estate. I’m more impressed every time I go there..

I managed to figure out the orientation.. after an hour. Thanks for that. Due to go up for a visit on Thurs. Can't wait!

StaDoo wrote: »
    I managed to figure out the orientation.. after an hour. Thanks for that. Due to go up for a visit on Thurs. Can't wait!

Good stuff. Have you seen the virtual tour? Wait til u walk into the kitchen!!! It’s bigger than it looks in the photo’s!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 PaulN1231

We have a deposit down on one of the larchs in rye grove been out to see it twice absolutely lovely houses, excited to get into them now.

Good stuff. Have you seen the virtual tour? Wait til u walk into the kitchen!!! It’s bigger than it looks in the photo’s!

Yeah. I have literally spent the last 3 days looking at the virtual tour. They look so spacious!!

PaulN1231 wrote: »
    We have a deposit down on one of the larchs in rye grove been out to see it twice absolutely lovely houses, excited to get into them now.

When did they say yours would be ready?

I’m really impressed by the estate too, and the walk to the village!

When did they say yours would be ready?

I’m really impressed by the estate too, and the walk to the village!

They havent been very specific yet, thin all of the details are going to the solicitor over the next few days ill post and update when I find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭social butterfly 2020

How much were the Larch selling for?

• Advertisement

How much were the Larch selling for?

420,000-435,000 depending on which side.

420,000-435,000 depending on which side.

I'm presuming that must be detached given its a mere 135sqm or so?.

I'm presuming that must be detached given its a mere 135sqm or so?.

Yep that's the detached one, haven't seen the larch semi detached yet myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 i-brought-sexy

Yep that's the detached one, haven't seen the larch semi detached yet myself.

Hi were viewing a house in millerstown on Thursday just wondering if you know whether there is a price difference with the larch 4bed detached and 4 bed semi? I didn't realise they had the larch semi until we drive around the estate today.

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I wish they’d update their brochure, I’d love to see the different types of new houses, but nothing is up to date, it’s kinda bad really.
    EDIT: Coonans have an up to date brochure, why did they rename the sycamore the larch I wonder? Anyway very interesting to see the new types of houses.

Hi were viewing a house in millerstown on Thursday just wondering if you know whether there is a price difference with the larch 4bed detached and 4 bed semi? I didn't realise they had the larch semi until we drive around the estate today.

Thanks in advance

Semi D will be at least 20k cheaper one would assume

Thanks in advance

Not too sure with the new phase, but the sycamore, which has for some reason been renamed the larch was 375k for a semi and 405k for the detached this time last year, 30k difference

• Registered Users Posts: 4 i-brought-sexy

Not too sure with the new phase, but the sycamore, which has for some reason been renamed the larch was 375k for a semi and 405k for the detached this time last year, 30k difference

Thank you. That is a significant difference. Considering the space between the detached house is only as wide as a side gate from what i could see anyways. I love that style house.

Thank you. That is a significant difference. Considering the space between the detached house is only as wide as a side gate from what i could see anyways. I love that style house.

Purely going by last years prices of course, It could be different now. They are fab houses, We are in a birch type, the 3 bed, but the sycamore was a very close second We just decided we didn’t want to spend another €40k :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Just wondering how people find the mgmt company in this development? Looking at a similar development with similar costs regards maintenance fee. Has there been any issues at all?

Advertisement