Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rebuilding Ireland scheme

• 15-10-2018 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there, is anyone applied for Rebuilding Ireland scheme with SDCC? I need help to know how things works,my 6 month are gon today and still don’t have the final approval....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭brennan10

Meant to post this sooner but I've come through the application to finally moving in having applied through DCC. Signed the transfer deeds with my solicitor today which will be sent back to the council for safe keeping until the loan is paid off in 30 years. Have you replied again yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭3283winnie

Hi can i ask as a newbie going to put in my rbih application can i ask is it normally full amout giving if you have no loans or do the underwritters take away other outgoings like gas electric tv and car insurance using the calculator they have it says i can get 200000 now i dont want to have my hopes if for this amount any help or advice much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Suebermo82

Hi, I know this thread was a while ago, but I am looking for anyone who made an application for SDCC through the Rebuilding Ireland Scheme. I am a single applicant and although they approved my loan, I am having great difficulty getting the Insurance they require. I did not qualify for their scheme and was asked to source my own. They are asking for both Mortgage Protection Insurance and Income Protection Insurance. I am only getting approved on one and the council are adamant they won’t proceed without both in place.
    I am now sale agreed on a property and it looks like I will have to let it go as I cannot get both. I am just wondering as every I say it too seems to think that it is excessive for them to require both. Was everyone asked for both or is it simply as I am a single applicant?

Advertisement