Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coin door

Options
  • 10-08-2020 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭

ITEM: looking for a coin door to suit opening size 310mm width x 265mm height, these are usually found in pinball machines but some arcades use the same size door, I don’t need mechanism, I don’t care if it’s 1,2,3 player, any door, in fact I don’t even need the frame, just the metal door, any condition will do.

POST\COLLECTION: post or collection
    PRICE:Name your price, I’ve also an almost restored door I could swap which is for opening 320mm width x 250mm height
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash, Revolut or Paypal

Usually have carriage bolts straight through the frame like the one below

pinball-machine-coin-door-assembly-single-entry.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

ITEM: looking for a coin door to suit opening size 310mm width x 265mm height, these are usually found in pinball machines but some arcades use the same size door, I don’t need mechanism, I don’t care if it’s 1,2,3 player, any door, in fact I don’t even need the frame, just the metal door, any condition will do.

POST\COLLECTION: post or collection
    PRICE:Name your price, I’ve also an almost restored door I could swap which is for opening 320mm width x 250mm height
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash, Revolut or Paypal

Usually have carriage bolts straight through the frame like the one below

[img][/img]https://pu-parts.com/media/image/product/5253/md/pinball-machine-coin-door-assembly-single-entry.jpg
    No one?
    Got let down on eBay and got a strike against me even though the seller has the dimensions wrong in the advert vs what he told me just before hemi paid :phew:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Admin, please lock/archive, I picked one up on pinballinfo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement