Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lost favourite teddy

• 30-12-2017 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

My daughter is 8. She has a favourite teddy that her big sis bought her on the day she was born. She adores him. He is missing. We now think On Christmas day he was on the sitting room floor amongst all the ripped wrapping paper. My daughter cleaned up for me & I think she prob scooped up her teddy with the paper & into the bun he went. The bins tragically had been collected that night. Teddy is Gone the tears are flowing god love her. She said she would give back all her toys to santa if she could just have her teddy back 😢 my question is where does the rubbish go??I live in cork county & our bins are collected by country clean. I tried ringin them but they are closed til Jan 2nd. We seem to have the worst luck. Any help/advice would be so appreciated. Thanks

Comments

I'd say its near impossible to recover it if the bins have been collected. Your best bet would be trying to source another matching teddy online.
    Do you have a brand or description for the teddy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 stationcross

I'd say its near impossible to recover it if the bins have been collected. Your best bet would be trying to source another matching teddy online.
    Do you have a brand or description for the teddy?

We have another of the exact same teddy but u know yourself the only the old raggy one will do.

Advertisement