Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,707 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Friday Minty

Happy Friday Noccers

happy Friday, superTed:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Thor's Day Eire. I took a 3-day vacation in hospital over the weekend. Now Swannie limps a bit, but should be in Seph slaying form shortly.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Eeeeek what happened?. No more pirouettes?.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Eeeeek what happened?. No more pirouettes?.
    Indeed. At least not for a bit. Swannie can still fly, but limps on land and paddles in water circles.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well i wish you a speedy recovery and i'll adapt a crutch for comfortable wing use. ;)

Patent it Grem. You could market it to all the swans.

I would have a decent market, given the amount of swans around here :)

I would have a decent market, given the amount of swans around here :)
    Yes, but you must admit that most of them are not the awesome black swan! Swannie beats chest with wings.

• Advertisement

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

Happy, happy 503s. Have not been able to access boards for days.

It was a painful weekend.

Ahhhhh but a new weekend approaches Grem.

Happy Friday, Nocts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

*wanders in*
    *Plus glass of whiskey*
    *Builds fire*

Evenin!

Swannie eyes cHaTbOx whiskey. Hmmmmmmmm. A shot might do well about now.

Ahh whiskey, my kinda drinkin :)

Ahh whiskey, my kinda drinkin :)
    Jameson. Yum.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Jameson. Yum.

Always my old reliable, love trying others but when i'm uninspired it's great

• Advertisement

Standby indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Did I hear mention of whiskey?

It's never far away ;) You are more of a bourbon man though i think?

It's never far away ;) You are more of a bourbon man though i think?

I'll take anything that's on offer really :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'll take anything that's on offer really :pac:

Once it goes down easy wha? :P

Once it goes down easy wha? :P

That's what she said :pac:

And stand by it :D Or should i lie beside it?. :confused:

Decisions, Decisions..

gVqG0nSi_yvBsJ9gMkghagvl_8orQddoOMz_ZZECcc28RPgC28p4WzSpFnGTFOrZFxBNGAniTkkIm0XUM6eIDtesc50cCtx-12y0PAmtczRZXg5_D61OeLzUMTWFBBS_b7H0Yw

I have some of this open . Lovely dram ! ;)

• Advertisement

580-george-t-stagg-bourbon.jpg

Would love some of this though if we are going for bourbon!

Advertisement