Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Stooped

Dow anybody know much about Robbie Lawler’s life away from alleged crime .

What did he work at in terms of legit jobs previous ?

The man never had an honest day's work in his life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

No phone call like that. You are incorrect.

Fact, there was no phone call of that nature made.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

He's bang on

He's not. No phone call of a rape was made. FACT.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Thesiger

He's not. No phone call of a rape was made. FACT.

Omar you seem to know your onions, any insight on the K Finn murder? What was behind it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    Spoke to Robbie before in prison, he was saying how people get caught doing hits by planning them etc going to the targets multiple times before the hits. He said the reason he's never went down for a hit is because he acted on them straight away, no messing around planning this, that and the next. Always seemed like a calm bloke in person and was actually quite funny. He had a serious pedigree as a hitman, no wonder all them kids are celebrating on the YouTube video. Literally fearing for their lives until earlier. I'm not condoning what he's done in the past but R.I.P. because the only runs in I had with him he was actually sound to have a chat with.

Waffle , did you drop the bar of soap in front of him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

Stooped wrote: »
    The man never had an honest day's work in his life.

Really, I thought he had a legit job at one point but I must be wrong !

Weird that some people speak highly of him and yet he seems like a monster !

Not trolling or looking for a reaction but I do find it interesting that a lot of people are willing to speak
    up for him .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

Was the dark car the one the 3 were arrested in or were they arrested in the house.
    there’s a dark coloured bmw 171-D in a WhatsApp I got forwarded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Waffle , did you drop the bar of soap in front of him

Hahaha whatever mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Is it all about the money or all about the power? RL must have known recently at least that sooner rather then later he’d be lying on a slab in a mortuary. Or did he genuinely think that he was bullet proof? Why not just accept that the odds are stacked against you now and get out and disappear? What keeps them here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

splinter65 wrote: »
    Is it all about the money or all about the power? RL must have known recently at least that sooner rather then later he’d be lying on a slab in a mortuary. Or did he genuinely think that he was bullet proof? Why not just accept that the odds are stacked against you now and get out and disappear? What keeps them here?

His kids maybe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,114 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

splinter65 wrote: »

Lack of education imo.
    How would someone who never worked make it on his own in a foreign country?
    He wouldn’t have the social skills to make it alone.
    I’d say he hadn’t a lot of money stashed away either. His type wouldn’t know the value of money. It was a power thing with him I’d imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

Lack of education imo.
    How would someone who never worked make it on his own in a foreign country?
    He wouldn’t have the social skills to make it alone.
    I’d say he hadn’t a lot of money stashed away either. His type wouldn’t know the value of money. It was a power thing with him I’d imagine.

You had 2 out of the 3 mentioned Tayto!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuBvSE_CGKw

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Gearoidknows

Some amount of ticks on here. Praising saint robbie of coolock. "Sure what harm he went about torturing kids to death, done nothin on me"

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Exactly he was scum of the earth and deserved it all and more. No brainier heading up north gangland scumbags are not feared or respected in the north they are seen for what they are scumbags
    Some amount of ticks on here. Praising saint robbie of coolock. "Sure what harm he went about torturing kids to death, done nothin on me"

• Registered Users Posts: 8 WobbyWalrus

Is there anyone out there who'll retaliate for RL? Did he have anyone who was really loyal to him?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Carioco

**** sake just been sent a video of 20 little scroutes with crates of WKD and beers having a huge party outside in Coolock to celebrate Lawlor's death.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,881 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Carioco wrote: »
    **** sake just been sent a video of 20 little scroutes with crates of WKD and beers having a huge party outside in Coolock to celebrate Lawlor's death.

Only now ? Been doing the rounds since early afternoon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭FVP3

Maybe corona will get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

His mother doesn’t even get to throw the big flashy tacky funeral with all the associates demonstrating their “respect”. It’ll be off to the crematorium and no plumed horses pulling a glass hearse. Crazy stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

FVP3 wrote: »
    Maybe corona will get them.

Or the Rhythm of The Night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭kingbhome

Is there anyone out there who'll retaliate for RL? Did he have anyone who was really loyal to him?

Would they go up north. They are a different breed up there after going through what they did during the troubles. They have a no fear in them and could retaliate even more. The Dublin crew might not want to risk it with the connections the northerners have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

kingbhome wrote: »
    Would they go up north. They are a different breed up there after going through what they did during the troubles. They have a no fear in them and could retaliate even more. The Dublin crew might not want to risk it with the connections the northerners have.

If he knocked on the door, Addy comes out like John Wayne, bang, too the face and the rest to the body.

A person tried to give him CPR, no one would even try to give CPR if they've been shot in the face.

Haha he thought he had a job, he WAS the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

Birneybau wrote: »
    Or the Rhythm of The Night

That Rhythm is a dangerous one, I hear it's also a dancer, it's a soul companion too. Word on the street is that you can feel it everywheeeere!

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭mcgragger

I saw that. If I had a machine gun.
    What's with the black jackets and grey cheapo bottoms.
    Is that the scum uniform?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭Jeff2

As someone who used to drink with him many years ago this feels weird.

I knew what he was capable of and it didn't shock me about Drogheda because you could sense he was pure pyscho.

At the same time don't forget he was the only guy fighting Mr. Flashy the guy who literally murdered a couple's son then made his mother and father listen to their daughter in laws gang rape on the phone before the couple disappeared forever

I guess Mr. Flashy's gang will be running wild now.

His father was on Liveline and explained it.

Check it out as his father would know more than you.

Ya but why would the fella who shot him do it at his front door?

Covid 19..... Working from home. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

Being a psychopath is ultimately a weakness and an achilles heel, they may well be ideal hitmen garnering a fearsome reputation for always being willing to up the ante and go further in terms of violence yet psychologically they're still self-absorbed and not fully rounded people, I'd say many of them have a sense of invulnerability, something which has led to many a downfall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Jesus.. I didn't know about all of this. Was it mentioned in the prev. thread?

That’s shocking, that guy is pure dirt for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Diddley Squat

Ok in the videos both adversaries toast making a point of the Captain Morgan rum.
    It's just like the flip flops in the bag - its a taunt of some sort
    Anybody know what that's about ?

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement