Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

in need of a poop

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Give the lad a break

The whole happy carefree world as he knew it is about to come crashing down around him

And his bowels know it

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

You know what the real funny thing here is.
    You are about to see your wife poop in front of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Can you just text your inconsiderate wife and tell her to hurry the hell up and get crowning.

The dude was crowning himself. Have some sympathy. Tough times for all involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Poop?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I should have one to spare presently, OP - what do you need it for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,333 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I hope he managed to deliver his own private progeny before his wife crowned.

He could compare weights to determine which one was the runt of the litter.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,015 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

You've obviously never been to the Rotunda as a male.
    They're as welcome as a rat in a tampon factory.
    I paid extra for us to be semi private, still stuck with 6 in a room on the 3rd floor and I had to go down to the ground floor for a men's toilet every time.

That's in non corvid times.

Fair point.

Not sure if it tells you more about the Rotunda or AH though.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Get a horse costume and start trotting around saying neeeiiiggggghhhhhhh and let loose. Nobody ever questions a horse pooping whilst trotting.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Listen to Emmet, he is the "pro" in this topic.

Borads mods Night out, I see?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,806 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I thought places couldn't refuse those with certain conditions. Did you not get a card or pass or something to fast track you? I believe Google calls it a Can't Wait card.

Poop?

It's the maternity hospital, so young ears.... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Go for a pint and some spicy wings, if the parnell is open you're only 30 seconds away

And guaranteed another dose of the Sh!tes after the chicken wings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Grab a box of Imodium or similar in the nearest chemist, take a couple and you'll be fine until at least the birth. With IBS you'll likely need them with the stress of the birthing anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

Way back when my chap watched me have our first - it is a bit of a headwreck I imagine for a 22 year old lad to be one day full of the innocence of youth and then suddenly to be watching the business end of birthing, the mother does not get to see the full HD version of the shenanigans in the nethers, and how they feel like going back to hot sex afterwards one would have to wonder - but anyhows he went home afterwards and said he delivered a sympathetic offering the size of a large turnip. In short, have mercy on the OP, this is a psychically immense time that does strange things to us all. I hope you found a loo OP.
    And congratulations. Hope all is well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭Allinall

GMCED wrote: »
    Ok folks on a moan here, my husband recently got ps4 and plays gta... I don't get a look in a the the TV anymore, all our latest arguments are over the ps, it's really starting to piss me off!!

Something don't add up.

OP's world has been turned inside out.

Current dilemma is the least of the problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

Fake baby bump , pyjamas, slippers, furry pink dressing gown , wig, waddle walk with hands on hips. Now you can waddle in and out to use the loo.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Now while your taken in all the advice of the posters. What did you do. You pooped yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

cdeb wrote: »
    Anyone who uses the word "poop" should have something stuck forcefully up their hole till the ****e comes flying out.

Two birds with one stone there. You're welcome.

A mod ? Ive been banned for less !! :confused:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

This is the thread for you my friend,
    You can thank me later.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057970654/1

• Registered Users Posts: 15,738 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Poop?

It's embarrassing when Irish people use this US childrens' tv show term. Faeces, droppings or stool please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

It's embarrassing when Irish people use this US childrens' tv show term. Faeces, droppings or stool please.

Chocolate Snake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

You've obviously never been to the Rotunda as a male.
    They're as welcome as a rat in a tampon factory.
    I paid extra for us to be semi private, still stuck with 6 in a room on the 3rd floor and I had to go down to the ground floor for a men's toilet every time.

That's in non corvid times.

There are a lot more crows around nowadays. Two on my lawn this morning for instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Everytime? Could you not have gone before you left. There is one mens toilet in the whole place and you clogged it up everytime you went there?

How many kids have you got, how much of a backlog did you create in the place over the years?

Lighten up FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Best wishes for a successful delivery op. And congrats on the kid

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

greenspurs wrote: »
    A mod ? Ive been banned for less !! :confused:

You should write a letter to your TD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

cdeb wrote: »
    Anyone who uses the word "poop" should have something stuck forcefully up their hole till the ****e comes flying out.

Two birds with one stone there. You're welcome.

Wouldn't that give them a compaction instead?Like packing in the gunpowder in a cannon.Then it would be about the piles he would start a thread on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 111 ✭✭Deadmou5e

Sitting outside rotunda hospital waiting for my wife to go to the delivery ward, not allowed in till I get a phone call that shes just about to give birth... thing is i suffer with IBS ... where do I go to the bathroom when places close, as security guard will not allow me inside the hospital until called ?????

Feels like a Stephen Kong novel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

in need of a poop.

POO.

......unless you're American.

Droppings is just as childish.
    Lighten up FFS.

Apt user name.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Any news on the little arrival op? Or the big one?

• Advertisement
Advertisement