Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,149 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Dickie10 wrote: »
    the met eirrean woman, joanna donnelly , i dont know why but cant stand her doing the weather, she seems really unsure of herself or something kind of stumbles over her words alot, seems very nervous and always seems to go to in depth in explaining the weather, like the whys of the weather not just what it will be. seems she fancies herself as a teacher or something

If you don't like her on the Weather. Don't follow her on Twitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

That Anna Geary one off the radio. Insufferable for the amount of hurling and camogie she talks about. Does she not have any other passions or interests in life?
    Fairly common for a hurling/camogie pundit. You hardly think John Giles doesn't have any passions or interests in life apart from soccer, do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭Dickie10

If you don't like her on the Weather. Don't follow her on Twitter.

why what does she get up to an Twitter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Janet Reno.I know it won't mean alot here,but she was the one who convicted me under the Rico Act.And while I was guilty of one charge,I was found quilty by association since I was a member.Which added a few more years and a deportation.So **** her.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nj27

Nicholas Hoult, just something about his face grates on me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭bmc58

I'll give ye two.Mr perfect know all PC Shane Coleman and his equally perfect giggling sidekick Kieran Cuddihy.Impossible to listen to these perfect human beings for more then two minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Charles Stiles - the creater and (very bad) host of Food Networks "Mystery Diners"
    easily the worst reality show ever broadcast

• Registered Users Posts: 30,149 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

why what does she get up to an Twitter?

Always going on about cycling!(Hyper active about it)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

beerguts wrote: »
    Probably will get slated or this but Michael D Higgins boils my blood. Its not his demeanor but only the fact that he is a half-baked commie that everybody glosses over. His fanboys/girls keep sprouting on about his 2 dogs and that ****e nickname migedity. Demeans the office of the President
    Not sure about "can't stand", but I do find him quite irritating. His voice especially, which I know he can't help. Nevertheless, it is proper "nails down the blackboard" stuff to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,275 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Charles Stiles - the creater and (very bad) host of Food Networks "Mystery Diners"
    easily the worst reality show ever broadcast

I felt that way about Willie Diegel. Hosted a show called 'Restaurant Stakeout' aka one of the most fake shows I'd seen in a while.

You could spot the hired actors from a mile off, as well as the scripted scenarios.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭Hooked

Will Smith's son... Jaden. The arrogant, wånnker$ head on him!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    Fairly common for a hurling/camogie pundit. You hardly think John Giles doesn't have any passions or interests in life apart from soccer, do you?

Johnny Giles is an extremely competent golfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

the met eirrean woman, joanna donnelly , i dont know why but cant stand her doing the weather, she seems really unsure of herself or something kind of stumbles over her words alot, seems very nervous and always seems to go to in depth in explaining the weather, like the whys of the weather not just what it will be. seems she fancies herself as a teacher or something

She is a fully qualified meteorologist, a very intellegant lady, completely down to earth and a breath of fresh air compared to some who just read from a prepared script on autocue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

She is a fully qualified meteorologist, a very intellegant lady, completely down to earth and a breath of fresh air compared to some who just read from a prepared script on autocue.
    So she's not someone who you inextricably can't stand then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Josh.

Thomas The Tank Engine

What's with that long face?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

So she's not someone who you inextricably can't stand then...

Wasnt me who made the original post

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Quosarmy

Not sure if it's been mentioned here yet but that fcuking Aoibhinn Garrihy, everytime I open a paper or magazine her face is everywhere, pure attention seeker, least little thing she's in the headlines, totally winds me up

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Quosarmy wrote: »
    Not sure if it's been mentioned here yet but that fcuking Aoibhinn Garrihy, everytime I open a paper or magazine her face is everywhere, pure attention seeker, least little thing she's in the headlines, totally winds me up

Even her NAME fcukin annoys me ....faaaaark !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

She's easy on the eye at least, so that kind of offsets her annoying attributes. Her sister Doireann on the other hand, insufferable pain in the hole

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Louis Walsh

He is not a comedian.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Quosarmy

She's easy on the eye at least, so that kind of offsets her annoying attributes. Her sister Doireann on the other hand, insufferable pain in the hole

Wouldn't throw her out of the bed for farting, true enough, but every little thing she's featured, new hairdo, pics with the kids, new kitchen, how she so sad didn't see her family during lock down, get a grip z lister, neither did us regular joes, wonder would she like to see my hairdo? Don't think so, she's a fcuking scald, no good actress, pinnacle of her career getting her arse slapped in love /hate, complete tool, rant over, good people of boards, I thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭riddles

The Bland Coffee lady off RTE. She’s stuck in the place like an Alabama tick.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,275 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Wouldn't throw her out of the bed for farting, true enough, but every little thing she's featured, new hairdo, pics with the kids, new kitchen, how she so sad didn't see her family during lock down, get a grip z lister, neither did us regular joes, wonder would she like to see my hairdo? Don't think so, she's a fcuking scald, no good actress, pinnacle of her career getting her arse slapped in love /hate, complete tool, rant over, good people of boards, I thank you.

Ever since she was on Dancing with the staff, there's been this adamant push to keep her relevant.

Jessica Ennis. Something sickly sweet about her. Would give ya diabetes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Ever since she was on Dancing with the staff, there's been this adamant push to keep her relevant.

3rd sister is a pr "guru" so she probably has links to RTE, get her and Doirann chance after chance...Ian Dempsey being a family friend and Doirean's godfather helps

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

3rd sister is a pr "guru" so she probably has links to RTE, get her and Doirann chance after chance...Ian Dempsey being a family friend and Doirean's godfather helps

How do you know so much about them? Comes across as a bit obsessive and creepy if I’m being honest with you, dude.

How do you know so much about them? Comes across as a bit obsessive and creepy if I’m being honest with you, dude.

someone brought it up here before - here was the link - not hard to find out
    https://evoke.ie/2019/10/03/showbiz/garrihy-ailbhe-wedding-storm-lorenzo
    https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/doireann-garrihy-i-know-people-who-have-barely-been-outside-dublin-1.3856924

Stick to the bowl movement thread m8

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I’ll post where I want, dude. All I’m saying is that you seem to know a huge amount about these 3 sisters. Reading up on all their activities on blogs and social media. Not healthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I’ll post where I want, dude. All I’m saying is that you seem to know a huge amount about these 3 sisters. Reading up on all their activities on blogs and social media. Not healthy.

Hardly what he said. It’s pretty hard to avoid them tbh.

• Advertisement

Hardly what he said. It’s pretty hard to avoid them tbh.

even here too....they like others on rte's, rampant nepotism is brought up constantly here - i was hardly exposing some hidden secret about them

but him or his 3 alt accounts know best :rolleyes:

Advertisement