Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE- The Horror Show At Extreme Rules- 19th July 2020

• 07-07-2020 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,711 ✭✭✭✭

220px-Da_Hoora_Show_Posta_TwenTewn.jpg

Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler- TBD match for the WWE Championship

Asuka (c) vs. Sasha Banks Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

Bayley (c) vs. Nikki Cross Singles match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship

Bran Strowman vs. Bray Wyatt- Wyatt Swamp Fight

Rey Mysterio vs. Seth Rollins- Eye for an Eye match (one will need to extract the eye of his opponent to win the match)

Apollo Crews (c) vs. MVP- Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Eye for an Eye match (one will need to extract the eye of his opponent to win the match)

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 37,711 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Registered Users Posts: 28,785 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

https://www.wwe.com/shows/extremerules/rey-mysterio-seth-rollins-eye-for-an-eye

Yep, it's the official word. Didn't think they'd go there. Now how do they go on from that? Rey retirement?

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Me_Grapes

I haven't been watching wrestling lately, and this lockdown has completely fcuked up all semblance of what time it currently is.... but horror show?? Is it October 31st already?

Yep. Everyone decided to move the year ahead a few months to get it over with so we could start 2021 sooner.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Rey Mysterio vs. Seth Rollins – Eye for an Eye Match

The Horror Show at Extreme Rules added a new level of terror as Rey Mysterio and Seth Rollins will meet in an Eye for an Eye Match. Mysterio teamed with Kevin Owens to defeat Rollins & Murphy for the right to choose the gory stipulation where a winner can only determined by extracting the opponent’s eye.

What the actual fu.....

I’m impressed just how quickly WWE has gone full WCW 2001 now.

Absolute sh!tshow. I wouldn’t mind I was going to praise they’ve done a good job building up every match on the card and not just the main events but the tripe really outweighs the good.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Bayley finally loses the title

• Registered Users Posts: 60,270 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Is Braun not defending his title?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Braun not defending his title?

No his next title defence is set to be against the fiend at summer slam.

• Advertisement

tables match the stipulation for the SD tag team title match between New Day and Nakamura/Cesaro

So is the reason Braun's title isn't on the line because it'll be like the House of Horrors match where no one knows what's happening and we just assume Wyatt won?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So is the reason Braun's title isn't on the line because it'll be like the House of Horrors match where no one knows what's happening and we just assume Wyatt won?

prob end to set up a title match with the Fiend. Hopefully this is all we get from the hawaiian shirt wearing wyatt

Think the eye for an eye match is another cinematic match. Interesting to see what the outcome will be, have Rollins lose it and for weeks have him wear sunglasses and then reveal his eye was never removed

Seth brings in his secret weapon - Beatrix Kiddo

I wonder what Ziggler will pick for the stipulation

11pm pre show
    12-3 main

I'm sure it'll be a stipulation that completely benefits him that Drew has no chance of winning, like a street fight.
    How long until commentary asks how does Drew prepare for a match like this where he doesn't know what it is.

Looking at the matches all the men's matches have stipulations, except the US title match, while both women's are just normal matches

• Registered Users Posts: 39,409 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I've very little enthusiasm to watch this PPV tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Nothing on the card interests me. One world title isn't even being defended and the other is being defended against Dolph fùcking Ziggler.

Garbage PPV.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I'm sure it'll be a stipulation that completely benefits him that Drew has no chance of winning, like a street fight.
    How long until commentary asks how does Drew prepare for a match like this where he doesn't know what it is.

Looking at the matches all the men's matches have stipulations, except the US title match, while both women's are just normal matches

Taken from Whatculture

'If you pin me I win'

• Advertisement

Be some twist if Ziggler won the title

But think its Drew vs Orton at summerslam

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I wonder what Ziggler will pick for the stipulation

11pm pre show
    12-3 main

If Drew wins, Dolph gets the title :D more likely special ref or 2 on 1 handicap

Rumour is the stipulation is TLC.

To give that match away with no hype is pure WWE so yeah it’ll be probably be that.

They’ve totally missed a trick with not having AJ Bryan and Big Show Orton on the card.

I guess they’re going for a shorter runtime again.

Either way as people on here have said I have no desire to watch this. I rather watch 1999 nitros.

i didn't watch the pre show so anything of not on it for those who did watch it ?

KO best buddy Murphy. Decent enough

I'm looking forward to this

can see Cesaro/Nakamura winning here

Will we ever see the end of new day?

That was a really good opening video.

Something new at least

Nakamura is one creepy bastard

• Advertisement

Good match and I like cesaro and nak so I'm happy they won. Long hair suits Xia li btw.

Advertisement