Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Superdry Jackets - €35

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

Didn't wear mine yet and probably won't get much use out of it. It's a bit of an awkward bugger.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Can you add the Parcel Motel address when buying off ebay? I can only add it as 'Ireland', not the UK.

TheZohan wrote: »
    Can you add the Parcel Motel address when buying off ebay? I can only add it as 'Ireland', not the UK.

Works for me anyway. Try to add an address in the My Account section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

sweetie wrote: »
    Neither is saying 'bro'!

Dude?!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,262 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

What are the sizes like?

Are they fitted?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭NordieSteve

rarnes1 wrote: »
    What are the sizes like?

Are they fitted?

Yeah, your man from ebay flies over with the jackets and takes your measurements.

Yeah, your man from ebay flies over with the jackets and takes your measurements.

And always f*cks them up. So get a size larger.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭ROY RACE

sweetie wrote: »
    Neither is saying 'bro'!

you dont get the sarcasim sis do you:P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Cheers OP.

I too would recomend going a size up. Have a couple of tees and a hoodie, fit fine in my usual size, but have a gillet which I had to get a size up in, and any other one (gillet), or jacket I tried on, I had to try a size up as well.

Advertisement