Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are the odds of winning 500k on EuroMillions Plus?

• 16-07-2019 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,664 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Is it 5 numbers you need to get and no lucky stars? I wonder what are the odds of winning?

Thanks.

Edit: Got it: 1 in 2,118,760

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Worztron wrote: »
    Hi. Is it 5 numbers you need to get and no lucky stars? I wonder what are the odds of winning? Thanks. Edit: Got it: 1 in 2,118,760
    The uk's version offer 1,000,000^ for getting five, via their 'Hotpicks' version of this. However slightly more expensive 1.50^ and don't get anything for 4balls (^gbp).

However... Pick 4 in hotpick, and get 30k (instead of 2k).

Getting 4 in the regular fully-fledged EMs will only get you a handshake, ..well €76 according to previous results prize breakdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭jacool

If you gave me €17.50 for Friday night’s draw I would have 2 choices
    a) 7 chances at winning (or sharing) €110,000,000 or
    b) 5 chances at winning (or sharing) €110,000,000 and 5 chances at winning €500,000
    I know what I would choose !!
    a a a all the way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

This week is a funny one considering fx rates and the uk lotto(s).
    With the current live € flirting with .90500gbp, there are a couple of higlights if you can either:
    i) Travel Nordie ii) Have a good VPN and/or iii) relative with win-comission pre-agreement:

uk regular lotto is 'rolldown' today (3balls = 100, instead of normal 30), with OTE 12.4m (but 59 balls).
    uk EM has added x20m (mm) Friday jackpots, on top of the r/o £96m.

From jacools other thread have mentioned a lull around the high teens (not 18), and moreso on the low 20's ranges, esp the well-liked #22.

There is a 6mth window in which to wait for fx re-normalisation (0.8650) for Euro changeback,
    and that may well depend soley on a post-hardexit(Oct) Trump deal.

Advertisement