Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Series 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

Got 2 for Panthers bucs .

Nice! I'm still getting the same 'Something went wrong...' error. Did you get them at first attempt?

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭pedatron

Faker74 wrote: »
    "We couldn’t find the tickets you searched for"

Feck

Very annoying that Ticketmaster just doesn't have it's **** together. Surely to god in this day and age they could tell you after 2 or 3 minutes whether you're getting a ticket or not? I was in line for 15 minutes befire I was told anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

pedatron wrote: »
    Very annoying that Ticketmaster just doesn't have it's **** together. Surely to god in this day and age they could tell you after 2 or 3 minutes whether you're getting a ticket or not? I was in line for 15 minutes befire I was told anything.

I assume that because whenever you go in and select a ticket they give you x number of minutes to complete the transaction so they are waiting to see if any of those time out and go into the main queue again?

All gone now it looks like. Tickets on Viagogo in the nosebleeds for €133 a ticket - think they were £59 on Ticketmaster! Nice €50+ profit per ticket for them!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

gerryfed wrote: »
    All gone now it looks like. Tickets on Viagogo in the nosebleeds for €133 a ticket - think they were £59 on Ticketmaster! Nice €50+ profit per ticket for them!

There’s a Facebook group where people sell tickets to other NFL fans for face value.

It’s mostly season ticket fans who buy tickets every year to keep their season ticket status but might only go to one game and not the other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Got tickets for Bucs/Panthers via the app at 10.17am, GBP 71.85 ones around the corner upper tier I think

App crashed me out of the queue twice back to the start to do it all again so I was surprised on the 3rd attempt I got through after about 3/4 mins. Website never booted me out but then I didn't get any offer of tickets through that way. As I expected it was a lottery getting tickets today

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭pedatron

Ohmeha wrote:
    Got tickets for Bucs/Panthers via the app at 10.17am, GBP 71.85 ones around the corner upper tier I think

Ohmeha wrote:
    App crashed me out of the queue twice back to the start to do it all again so I was surprised on the 3rd attempt I got through after about 3/4 mins. Website never booted me out but then I didn't get any offer of tickets through that way. As I expected it was a lottery getting tickets today

Friend of mine also had success via the app. Wonder does it have a better response or something! Enjoy anyway to all those who got sorted! A great day out and looking forward to hearing what White Heart Lane is like for a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭rebelyell99

I was shocked how easy I got mine ,in a queue for a couple mins then they came up.I gave 2 hours Tuesday trying to get Wembley ones and no luck.You would think getting Wembley tickets would be easier given the bigger capacity.Its just a lottery really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Got me a single for the Rams game. Section 228 so happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭roverjoyce

Loughc wrote: »
    There’s a Facebook group where people sell tickets to other NFL fans for face value.

It’s mostly season ticket fans who buy tickets every year to keep their season ticket status but might only go to one game and not the other.

What is this Facebook group called?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Registered Users Posts: 10,361 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Got two in 105 for Bucs v Panthers on the App.

Crashed a few times but happy with them. Great to see the Bucs play so close to home.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

Anybody use the resale sites for tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Optimus Caesar

madalig12 wrote: »
    Got me a single for the Rams game. Section 228 so happy days.

Also going to this game.
    Section 249.

Managed to get 2 tickets to the Panthers and Buccs game in Spurs stadium today in the Ticketmaster resales! €95 per ticket, top corner! I'm sure there's no 'bad seats' in theory!

Anyone any advice on airport or accom? Probably fly out early sun and home Monday! Return flights through Gatwick are €45 at the mo which is great! Accom near the stadium would be ideal, not arsed going back in to the city!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ctdkalf

Any idea where to go for pre match beers near Tottenham stadium ?? Never been before. Always been to Wembley.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Jofspring

It's getting close now. First time going. They usually do pre game stuff in the city centre. Is it worth going into them and anyone know when they usually release details on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Has anyone received the White Hart Lane season tickets yet?

*Bump*

Still no sign of tickets and I'm pretty sure they are arriving via post...

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

Was at the Spurs stadium last Saturday - bars around the ground seemed much quieter than previous times there. Bars in the stadium were very busy - looks like people are opting to have a few pints in the stadium rather than bars nearby.

• Advertisement

*Bump*

Still no sign of tickets and I'm pretty sure they are arriving via post...

Ya you'd imagine we would want to have them early next week. Going by last year's thread they seem to wait until very late to send them out. Considering they go on sale months in advance I don't understand the delay in sending them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,424 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Jofspring wrote: »
    Ya you'd imagine we would want to have them early next week. Going by last year's thread they seem to wait until very late to send them out. Considering they go on sale months in advance I don't understand the delay in sending them out.

I saw Ticketmaster UK saying most of the tickets have gone out this week but NFL Uk said that they wouldn't be going out till next week.
    Its the same ticketing shambles with most events in the UK ,they wait till the last minute so as they can print most of the tickets in one go,to save on labour.
    Completely unprofessional method ,people from overseas could be left in the lurch.

Ive no idea why they dont just use e-tickets for the matches ,they will issue them for sales the week of the matches ,most of the tickets for the games in the US are mobile ticketing (which has been disastrous),but thats so Ticketmaster can have a monopoly on resale .

Ticketmaster emailed me today to say that 2 of my tickets had been cancelled because I went over the limit of 6 for the Bears match .
    I honestly thought the limit was 8 like Wembley ,I bought 4 tickets back in June for myself and another 4 the same morning for a few friends.
    Ridiculous to be informing me now that they have cancelled 2 of the tickets with flights and hotel booked.

I saw Ticketmaster UK saying most of the tickets have gone out this week but NFL Uk said that they wouldn't be going out till next week.
    Its the same ticketing shambles with most events in the UK ,they wait till the last minute so as they can print most of the tickets in one go,to save on labour.
    Completely unprofessional method ,people from overseas could be left in the lurch.

Ive no idea why they dont just use e-tickets for the matches ,they will issue them for sales the week of the matches ,most of the tickets for the games in the US are mobile ticketing (which has been disastrous),but thats so Ticketmaster can have a monopoly on resale .

Ticketmaster emailed me today to say that 2 of my tickets had been cancelled because I went over the limit of 6 for the Bears match .
    I honestly thought the limit was 8 like Wembley ,I bought 4 tickets back in June for myself and another 4 the same morning for a few friends.
    Ridiculous to be informing me now that they have cancelled 2 of the tickets with flights and hotel booked.

Wow, that should have been said instantly to you. I'd say you will still pick up two together on the Facebook group, they seem to be always popping up. Just means your group will be broken up a bit.

Wow, that should have been said instantly to you. I'd say you will still pick up two together on the Facebook group, they seem to be always popping up. Just means your group will be broken up a bit.

Yes ,it should ,it looks like they only cancelled them when they were actually posting them out.
    My tickets arrived today by mail anyway.

You'd wonder if some travelling over to the US will get caught out by that, it's very late.

You'd wonder if some travelling over to the US will get caught out by that, it's very late.

Yes its farcical.

Thomas Cook has ceased trading today so people who bought hotel and ticket packages for the Nfl in London could be in trouble.

Still nothing.

This is farcical alright considering the service charges. What service?

I see people selling tickets on Facebook now seem to have the physical tickets so we should probably expect them some day this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭rebelyell99

People going to the bears game should have them by now really ,11 days to the game.E -ticketing would be a lot handier really.

• Advertisement

People going to the bears game should have them by now really ,11 days to the game.E -ticketing would be a lot handier really.

Ya I would have thought I would have had them well by now. Heading to the bears game myself.

Advertisement