Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

IDlES

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭UrbanSprawl

To see them live that was mind-blowing some great songs but well not perfect either .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

To see them live that was mind-blowing some great songs but well not perfect either .

yeah, I liked it but didnt love it. Maybe if it was a weekend and I was boozed up and moshing it might have seemed better.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Honestly, I loved it haha

Thought they sounded great and it was one of the best gigs of the year for me

Gig of the year?definitely one of the best gigs I was ever at.Just a couple songs I wasn't familiar with ..did someone say Mariah Carey cover? Don't remember that.
    I'm scum and colossus were my highlights. Not too much footage of the gig around probably impossible to hold a camera steady for any length of time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Gig of the year?definitely one of the best gigs I was ever at.Just a couple songs I wasn't familiar with ..did someone say Mariah Carey cover? Don't remember that.
    I'm scum and colossus were my highlights. Not too much footage of the gig around probably impossible to hold a camera steady for any length of time ;)

They did the Mariah thing at Primavera too. Nothing more annoying than someone in front of you at a gig with a camera in the air, especially if they are recording in portrait mode.:p

• Advertisement

TBF, based on that angle I think he might have been sat in front of me upstairs and I could see grand :pac:

Just got an email from bandsintown, idles playing vicar st 02/04/19

Bringing the fontaines DC on tour in the states,quite the coup for those lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

playing iveagh gardens as well , july 11th

Mad, but I'm in!

• Advertisement

Got tix this morning, can't wait but looking forward to Vicar St more I think

Mad they've gone from Whelan's to Iveagh Gardens in a year

Advertisement