Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

26-03-2019, 14:59   #76
sniper_samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmonkey View Post
Not really anime but the live action JoJos Bizarrre Adventure is airing on Sky Movies Premiere from tomorrow at about 11:45pm.

Its probably garbage (like almost every live action anime adaptation) but maybe if your bored and got a couple pints in ya
I've heard it is reasonably ok. Takashi Miike is a pretty capable director. Btw it is based on Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable.

My Hero Academia : Two Heroes went up on ITunes today. It is also supposed to be available to rent on Sky later in the week.
Advertisement
26-03-2019, 18:46   #77
Ronanc1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmonkey View Post
Not really anime but the live action JoJos Bizarrre Adventure is airing on Sky Movies Premiere from tomorrow at about 11:45pm.

Its probably garbage (like almost as every live action anime adaptation is) but maybe if your bored and got a couple pints in ya
Fixed that for ya
17-05-2019, 11:50   #78
Simpsonsfan17

According to the Sky Guide season 2 of Tokyo Ghoul: re starts on Thursday 23 May 2019 at 10pm on Vice.
17-05-2019, 12:07   #79
hellsing101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonsfan17 View Post
According to the Sky Guide season 2 of Tokyo Ghoul: re starts on Thursday 23 May 2019 at 10pm on Vice.

I think they have shown that a few times on Vice, Vice run anime most nights of the week from 11pm onward. They had Eureka Seven on during the day (7pm ish) a few months ago also.
17-05-2019, 14:19   #80
sniper_samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsing101 View Post
I think they have shown that a few times on Vice, Vice run anime most nights of the week from 11pm onward. They had Eureka Seven on during the day (7pm ish) a few months ago also.
They've shown season 1 of Re, not season 2.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion