Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
17-10-2012, 11:50   #16
decosr1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 26
The morning after a Super knacks snack box "lethal"
decosr1 is offline  
Advertisement
08-02-2018, 04:07   #17
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 222
Hummus
Steve The Barman is offline  
08-02-2018, 04:25   #18
harry Bailey esq
Registered User
 
harry Bailey esq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,422
There are two types of humans in the world. People who relish the smell of their own farts, and liars.
harry Bailey esq is offline  
(2) thanks from:
08-02-2018, 04:43   #19
the_syco
Registered User
 
the_syco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 34,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry Bailey esq View Post
People who relish the smell of their own farts, and liars.
I'm proud of some of the farts, but some... some even I admit are baaaaaaad.

These I'm really proud of. Whilst I quickly move out of the lift
the_syco is offline  
Thanks from:
12-02-2018, 00:30   #20
Filmer Paradise
Registered User
 
Filmer Paradise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry Bailey esq View Post
There are two types of humans in the world. People who relish the smell of their own farts, and liars.
True enough.

Although,back in the '80s I lived in London. Barely out of my teens I lived on fried food & pints.

We called those era farts the 'dead animal' ones. Vile, especially on the Central Line getting back from work.
Filmer Paradise is offline  
Advertisement
12-02-2018, 00:39   #21
cbreeze
Registered User
 
cbreeze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 659
when intending on doing it in a lift, make sure there are at least two other people on board first
cbreeze is offline  
12-02-2018, 00:44   #22
endacl
Registered User
 
endacl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 18,934
That’ll do.

G’night Internet...
endacl is offline  
Thanks from:
12-02-2018, 00:52   #23
the_pen_turner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 5,120
everyone loves a good drive by. especially if you get to watch .
or the escalator
the_pen_turner is online now  
Thanks from:
06-05-2018, 12:02   #24
Ihackedboardz
Registered User
 
Ihackedboardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 89
Shanahan's farts are the most vile I've ever had, obviously gorging myself on foie gras & steak leads to farts with a sickly sweet sewer smell with a note of rotten egg that lingers in the air the next morning... but it's still worth it
Ihackedboardz is offline  
Advertisement
12-06-2018, 15:09   #25
Ragnar Lothbrok
Registered User
 
Ragnar Lothbrok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,620
I think the love for the smell of the fart directly reflects the love you have for the person who dealt it.

99% of farts are funny.
Ragnar Lothbrok is offline  
Thanks from:
16-06-2018, 22:35   #26
4ensic15
Banned
 
4ensic15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,658
The farts of the supervisors in the inter and leaving cert were the vilest I ever smelt. It was a common tactic at that time for teachers of one school to create as much of a stink as possible when they went to another school to supervise. Teachers from our school would eat beans and cabbage for a week before going supervising in another school. The pong off the ones who came to us to supervise our exams was terrible. They must have been eating the same thing.
4ensic15 is offline  
Thanks from:
16-06-2018, 22:42   #27
slavetothegrind
Registered User
 
slavetothegrind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,654
guinness farts are bad. They are sometimes seconds long and can really clear a space.
Never good to own it. Best make a face and retreat leaving suspicion on others.....

MMMM..Guinness!!!!!!
slavetothegrind is offline  
17-06-2018, 21:07   #28
Maximiilus
Registered User
 
Maximiilus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 8
Yes love it
Maximiilus is offline  
19-06-2018, 19:19   #29
harry Bailey esq
Registered User
 
harry Bailey esq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
I think the love for the smell of the fart directly reflects the love you have for the person who dealt it.

99% of farts are funny.
There's always that 1% chance of following through however....

Last edited by harry Bailey esq; 19-06-2018 at 19:23.
harry Bailey esq is offline  
19-06-2018, 19:35   #30
saintsaltynuts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ensic15 View Post
The farts of the supervisors in the inter and leaving cert were the vilest I ever smelt. It was a common tactic at that time for teachers of one school to create as much of a stink as possible when they went to another school to supervise. Teachers from our school would eat beans and cabbage for a week before going supervising in another school. The pong off the ones who came to us to supervise our exams was terrible. They must have been eating the same thing.
Why would they do that the dirty dogs?
saintsaltynuts is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet