• This board is for discussing all things racquet related – tennis, badminton, squash, table tennis, racquetball and such.

• Don’t waste people’s time by posting unrelated rubbish in the forum. It will be swiftly moved to a more relevant board.

• DO NOT post results in the subject line.

• Attack the opinion, not the person.

• No zombie threads, i.e. posting in an old thread

• Personal abuse, racism etc will result in an indefinite ban for the perpetrator.

• Straying off-topic will result in post deletion.

• No back-seat modding. If you see a post/thread that goes against the charter, report it to me or T_M_E!

• Stupidity is a bannable offence. You WILL feel the force of the ban racquet if you are an idiot.

• No text speak allowed. It’s unnecessary and gives people a headache. We’re not in a war – no need for coding!

• Absolutely NO advertising or spam. This includes racquet clubs, equipment etc.

• Trolls will not be tolerated.

• Any unfounded rants or accusations about players and drugs will not be tolerated.

• No questioning moderator’s actions on a thread. It dragging everything off-topic.

• Only links of streams legal in Ireland are allowed. Anything illegal will be deleted. If you want a stream, Google it yourself.

• Don't post personal phone numbers or email addresses.

• If you have a problem with these rules or anyone on the board, PM me or Tickle_Me_Elmo.