Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

28-08-2014, 18:52   #151
paulelectronica

Hi , Im Paul current set up

Macbook Pro with 16gb ram , 2.3Ghz quad core i7
Akai MPK 49
Samson Resolv 65a monitors
Cubase 7 and Ableton Live 9 standard
Ipad 4 running Lemur
Advertisement
17-12-2014, 19:56   #152
ATG

Hello!

I'm Neil. I have a bit of a varied music setup. I make french/disco house, but i have a predominantly guitar based setup. I use 2 AKAI Controllers for producing house, but I build/modify guitars and guitar pedals on the side. Right now, I'm working on a fairly big project to start 3d printing guitar effects. My 3d printer needs a few little modifications, but mid-late january should see the first prototypes being made.

That's kinda it really!
05-01-2015, 13:01   #153

Hi, my artist name is Freedom Square. I use a Samsung RF711 i7, 8gb ram running Studio One.

I produce anything from downtempo experimental to progressive house, techno and acid house.

My main synthesizers are Absynth, Dune and Vanguard.
24-03-2015, 18:02   #154
Bluregaurd

sup

hey guys, Im blu.

I am an amateur (really amateur) producer and more comfortably, a hip hop artist.

im involved in a project with 3 members and 10+ associates (singers, acoustic players etc.)

we have been looking for a 5th and last member for our team.

at the moment we have a 2 producers/artists and two solid hip hop acts.

we are looking for an experienced producer that can give a fresh imput on our work to become a staple of our group, for work within the areas of track production, mixing & mastering, track development and anything else that can be brought to the table.

i hope im in the right place asking this?

all of your bios are ridiculously impressive and im happy to be a part of the community.

thank you

blu
28-09-2015, 00:23   #155
davidwhite561

New to Ireland Music Producer

I've just moved over to County Laois from the north of England where I have been creating music with some of the young musicians in Carlisle, Cumbria. I moved here to get a new start and try to eventually start a career in the music industry here in Ireland. I'm looking for some musicians, singer/songwriters, producers, music technicians, sound engineers or anyone who is involved in music/ the industry to introduce me to the Irish scene, or maybe work on some projects with me.
I atteneded college in Carlisle studying music technology and production where I produced various tracks for bands as well as my own electronic music and spent the summer recording, producing, promoting and gigging my band Native Eyes second EP Metanoia.
I'm currently working on my own stuff at the minute including some House track which I'm looking for a vocalist/ songwriter to work with and various other ideas that i would want to share with some creative minds around here.
I have some basic equipment at my disposal such as a mixer, microphone, synthesiser, guitars, bass guitar, violin, launchpad, launch control and i record & master using Logic Pro X and mix in Ableton Live 9 Suite.

I can't post link because I am new users...

Soundcloud - davidwhite561
Facebook & bandcamp . com - Native Eyes
Advertisement
03-12-2015, 10:13   #156
jefferytibbs

MacBook Pro 2013 i7 8GB RAM
Logic Pro 9/X
Adam A7X Monitors
Akai MPK61
Various VSTs

House and other electronic bits
13-06-2017, 10:43   #157
Thedrift

Hi folks

I am in to most music styles and like to experiment with various sounds and styles.

Current setup...

Yamaha v-piano
Roland v-drums
Roland handsonic
Korg ms2000
Meinl cajon
Meinl bongos
Roland spd 20
Akai MPC 1000 jjos
Komplete ultimate
NI Maschine Studio
Shure mic and stand (not sure which one... cheapy)
Boss BR 80
MacBook Pro
Logic Pro X
Alto zmx cheapy mixer
Roland duo capture ex

Still playing around and finding a style and sounds I like. Particularly interested in sampled hip hop instrumental stuff and meandering ambient synth sounds.

Anyone any ideas to share etc I would love to hear from you.
13-03-2018, 07:22   #158
brewster101

Hey All,

Currently I just record through a Focusrite Studio into Reaper on my laptop.

I'm taking classical guitar exams so am trying to record those pieces however the sound is terrible, there is extra noise etc. It's quite a steep learning experience. Ha ha ha.

I'm also recording some multi track original acoustic guitar pieces and also want to record originals with a drum machine, my son on bass and myself on electric guitar.

I've ordered a music production book on Amazon which should be here any day so can't wait to get stuck in so that at least I'll have some inkling of what I'm doing.

Looking forward to reading all your posts and tips.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion